Nice bro they look good

2 Likes

really you call that a bud
Hahhaha
Looking great buddy :+1:
Last pic didn’t load

2 Likes

Wasn’t nothing special I need to clean them up a little

I still can’t believe there only about a month old time for there 2nd feeding Nectar of the gods

3 Likes

Is that 2X4 welded wire fencing, please?

1 Like

@SmoknGranny yeah it is had a roll in the garage and used 1x1x4 deck rails

2 Likes

Hahaha you haven’t seen anything yet @Hogmaster lol your going to be blown away with the nectar :+1:
@SmoknGranny yes that’s exactly what he’s using
I use the same fir my screen :+1:
Good eye SG lol so don’t go starting any trouble on this thread now lol :rofl:
Happy growing peeps

3 Likes

I beat you haha And yes I’m still awake

1 Like

He’ll yeah buddy it’s some good stuff lol
I’m loving it

2 Likes

Thanks. I have a roll myself. Now I just have to figure out how to change the blade on my chopsaw :blush::thinking:

3 Likes

It clips easy by hand as well

2 Likes

Im with @Hogmaster @SmoknGranny a decent pair of wire snips ( cutting pliers)
is all it takes To cut that stuff

2 Likes

I will try that :blush:. Thanks. Arthritis in my hands and fingers has led me to look at alternative methods for getting some chores done that used to be soooo easy :older_woman:

3 Likes

Here’s the amnesia haze I unscroged the og needed the room for more will get some pics of her too

13 Likes

@Hogmaster…daaaammmnn you da Hogmaster you got it all :joy: I love it!!! Wish I had the right hooks to move lights around like that, none of the hooks fit the tent poles very nice :+1:

3 Likes

@bonnie1 how are you doing nice to see you around

3 Likes

Looking good bro its good to see you around how are you

2 Likes

Yeah that’s why decided to go with the panda plastic that way I have my 2 x 12 And I put a bunch of these everywhere in the wood to move the lights around

2 Likes

Doing great how about you buddy

3 Likes

@Hogmaster… I’m great!! Got 7 girls this time, one amnesia haze just popped up, love… your trichomes are looking delicious :yum: I’m impressed

3 Likes