Hogmaster back outdoors 7 stains

I’ve been training and topping mine like crazy. Going to veg them for 8 weeks then flip them. I should be done cutting them by the end of next week. So they should have about 2 weeks of uninterrupted growth before I flip them.

1 Like

Those girls look happy . I like the double trouble .

2 Likes

So do I And it has been hardly no trouble they love each other

2 Likes

@Dieselgrower I have only been fiming the girls one time and they love it

4 Likes

I only fim or top once each also
And ive been doing it longer then @Hogmaster
Lmao :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Hog😉

3 Likes

Haha @Countryboyjvd1971 you taught me everything I know LOL :wink:

1 Like

Hey what’s with the Coconut oil cook? I’d love to know what you’ve got going on there.
I’ve been doing tincture via Everclear extraction, and making a lot of plain ol weed butter as well but I’d love to try some other things.

1 Like

@Sconi When done correctly, this recipe will take 10 days
First you must decarboxylate your raw material. Use the whole plant minus the roots. This will give you the highest medicinal effect.

Heat oven to 200-212 degrees. Put desired plant material in a mason jar and seal the top. Put jar in oven for 45 minutes.
After decarboxylation remove from oven and let it cool over night. This will allow the terpenes to absorb into the plant material.

Fill this jar with Organic Coconut Oil. Fill to the top of the jar covering all the plant material.
Cook in a water bath at 118 degrees for 5 days. Stir occasionally.
Remove from water bath and filter Coconut Oil. Squeeze the material to remove all the oil.
Re-fill the jar with new oil and heat for an additional 3 days. Remove from water bath and filter.

Now add Sunflower liquid Lecithin. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to one cup of coconut oil.

This can be used as an oral or topical solution. Enjoy.

7 Likes

Kalorik cooker

https://ilgmforum.com/uploads/short-url/aTMS8f8lxUrZDX1fr5e8YVbTcH8.jpg

5 Likes

Hahahahaha
You know i was just messing with cuzzy
We learn from each other brother
Much love :v: CB :cowboy_hat_face:
Hey your showing another technique i taught you
Hahahaha :wink:
@Sconi try this Hogmaster taught me to make it and it works great brother youll love it :+1:

2 Likes

Yo thanks man. I’m gonna try this ASAP. I don’t have ton’s of full plant material to use but I do have lots of outdoor that was harvested a bit early/salvaged from an intruder and some signs of bud rot, so I’ll give it a try with some of that.

So, do you use both the first and second round of coconut oil? save the first bit that you strained out and then add the “new” oil to the first oil after it’s cooked with the plant matter for the last 3 days?

2 Likes

I know buddy that was good made me think of everything you have taught me :wink:. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

You have taught me much more my friend

Stop your going To make me blush

1 Like

Yes after the five-day cook take your material out strain it and fill your jar the rest of the way with coconut oil and cook for three more days

1 Like

Just waiting lol here brother
Im confused tho im the only one here whats the hold up hahahahaha

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

6 Likes

Hahahahaha to dam funny bro
And perfect

1 Like

Watching and pressing

9 Likes

You stink lol