Hogmaster back outdoors 7 stains

talked to john in his big boy pants telling me about all the stuff he started !!! well i just started 12 autos 3 amn haze 3 ww 3 ak47 s skunk 3 i also have 2 banana kush going 2 skywalker 2 shiskaberry and my goldleaf your my boy blue @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Willd @garrigan62 @Donaldj @BIGE @Aquaponic_Dumme @BrayneGro @AquaponicSteve @APmeds @70sChick @Smokin_ernie @Dieselgrower should be fun got to stock up before the move

32 Likes

Sounds like fun but I think I have enough plants going for my space right now with 6 mothers 3 seedlings 3 plants in Veg and 3 in flower plus grafting and the fact I am growing in 3 different styles :wink: Hydro soilless and dirt all at same time I think I confuse myself enough that autoā€™s would be straw that breaks Camels back

17 Likes

I have that feeling too lol donā€™t start @Countryboyjvd1971 itā€™s on little buddy

7 Likes

Are you kidding me :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Hahahaha :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
To funny Iā€™ll drop more beans right now buddy lol I have pleanty you know that :joy:

8 Likes

Letā€™s do it Iā€™m going to have to more lights got enough beans

4 Likes

I am eager to do a LED verse LEC flower cycle

5 Likes

Haha I have 6 led fixtures in reserve pal letā€™s do this haha

4 Likes

If I get that one I will be doing the same

3 Likes

Do you have leds @Donaldj

2 Likes

Working on it my only curse will be I may need to simply pair my LECā€™s with them during winter or space will need heating

3 Likes

sounds like i need to up my game! lol

4 Likes

i love it i knew this would be alot of fun lol

3 Likes

Very cool :sunglasses: I was thinking about mixing in a few of my 300 w fixtures as side lights in lec flower tent ?
@BIGE you have the space now donā€™t you haha

5 Likes

from the words of rick flair,ā€˜ā€˜to be the man,you have to beat the manā€™ā€™ā€¦lol WOOOOOOOO!

6 Likes

o s### lol woooooooooo lol @BIGE

4 Likes

Hahahaha to funny @BIGE :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

My Extractor unit killed my grow budget for winter purged my storage vessel lastnight to put together my upgrade module now can run 190 grams flower each run makes things easier. If I had ordered Leds instead may have had both flower spaces covered but want to test not commit

5 Likes

Working on refining LEC distance in flower has been a game of inches pushing lights every closer to my canopy in flower to find the perfect range. Just remember I have light movers so I donā€™t lose too much footprint so donā€™t follow my lead lmao

3 Likes

i have been looking into them as well (light movers) ! for a year just need to order some !!!

1 Like

@BIGE good ol Carolina boy right there lol

3 Likes