Awesome looking grow room. After this harvest you should have enough smoke to take a short break…great grow
Jack Berry nets. Wish I had potted them into 25L pots before flowering. Have to feed them 3 times a day to keep the runoff numbers within range. If I feed twice a day i need to do a lowered EC feed / flush once a week which is a waste of nutes. Got a few spots of WPM here and there, but not too bad to keep under control.
Frozen Black Cherry still has some clear trichomes, let them go another week. Should have raised the lights a bit sooner to avoid the fox tailing and new pistils…
And these 2 x Apricot Oreoz almost ready for slaughter. Removed the fans yesterday. They seem a bit better than the last run I did, but again I need to use larger pots. Hope they a bit stronger highwise !
Looking great buddy!
Garage ganja coming on, sporting some fine white pubes now lol. Did an under net defol the other day but they need a bit more cleaning out
Will do some top bending and strapping down to the net. So far so good with this lot
Was convinced the Jack Berry was ready to chop after looking at the trichomes through the loupe, although there weren’t enough darkened pistils,
but then zoomed in using the loupe over my phone lens. Just as well because I see quite a few clears still.
Did the 2nd under net clean up and tied the main colas down, alight defol too. Will wait a few days for them to correct themselves and re-position if need be
Oh and raised the light 6”
Frozen Black Cherry trichome pics. Still a bit to go… They in week 11 since flip. Seed bank say 8-9 weeks flower time but they obviously counting from first sign of flowering. The last run I harvested too soon because I only checked through the loupe only and the appeared to be cloudy
Needs another mild defol soon, and pluck bottom bud sites off too.
Yeaaash looking good!
Blue Widow needing another defol. Run off numbers are near perfect, using bigger pots this time round is paying off
Cut down the Jack Berry last night, washed and hung to drip dry in flower room during the dark period over night. Made space in the drying tent alongside the Frozen Black Cherry and removed the Apricot Oreoz which are snappy enough to start trimming this evening.
Medical Kush should have been bent over already, been lazy and now paid the price
Applied some aloe pulp, electrical tape and zip tie for the repair. But then when I tried to bend the 2nd plant I actually snapped the main stem really badly, made a splint and taped it up good. Hope it works. Forgot to take pics in my panicked state
Gave the room a good wipe down with bleach, fogged it with chlorine dioxide ( TecsaClor) to kill any spores floating around. Cleaned out A/C and dehumidifier filters and the bug barrier nets on all the intake / exhaust fans.