Hogbuds Trolley Scrogs

Oh my are they ever looking sticker! Excellent job! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

How’s this praying mantis from Jurassica protecting my outdoor grow

7 Likes

Where did you order your sheets from?

They’re looking great!
On Saturday evening of DST, I went in after mine had been on 12/12 for a week and manual cut my lights on so I could adjust the timer. I forgot to cut it back to manual. They were on for almost 60 hrs before I noticed it. Needles to say, flowering is running a little late. But, we’re almost there. Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol, been there done that! My veg room timer has been faulty for months. every now and then they get 24 hours instead of 18.

@Papachops2004 which sheets are you referring to?

Mylar sheets

I am in South Africa, bought online from a grow store called hydroponic SA.

Well week 7 started on Monday and Mondays are microbe and bacteria day…
I noticed the top sugar leaves have started to yellow, wondering if this is just signs of maturity in the final weeks. I raised the lights about 200mm so they around 500mm above the canopy now, trying to avoid fox tailing.

7 Likes

The white on the fan leaves must be the reflection of the lights, I had just done a phosphorus foliar spray before taking the pics.

Moving on outdoors…
Things are happening out here, buds are coming along nicely. Have a few insect issues but getting them under control as well as the effing WPM. Will do another defol this week and cut some over hanging trees that are blocking the morning sun.
Group shot. Banana Monkey on the left and Bruce Banner on the right

Looks as if the BM will be stacking and packing outside!

4 Likes

Bruce Banners

4 Likes

They all look outstanding!

The yellow may have been from the light being too close. Looks like you still have several weeks.

So, looking at them from the side, if you notice the tip of the leaves curling up or most of the leaves trying to point upward, I would say lights is the culprit.

If it’s the light, being at this age in flower, they may or may not get some of their green back. Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

@HappyHydroGrower I am going to raise the larger light in the middle up some more, been chatting to the light manufacturer and they also suspect too much light.

They almost done, going to do a thorough trichome inspection later and see more or less how far out I am from chopping. Looks like around 2 weeks at this point in time

Thanks!

1 Like

Do you know when you first saw little bud sites?

Flipped to 12/12 on 7 Feb, then got proper pistils around 10 days or so later

These are a 50/50 mix of White Widow and Blue Berry from Dinafem
they claim 50-55 days flower time

3 Likes

Nearing the end of week 8 and looking good barring the brief light burn. The new growth on the sugar leaves is green so all good. Had to move them into a spare bedroom while their other home is being upgraded.

6 Likes

Some blurry trichome pics. Still about a week out maybe

6 Likes

Man o Man, when it rains it POURS!! We got hammered with severe flooding last week Monday, and by Wednesday it was real bad…
My outdoor grow got crushed by falling building blocks and a huge tree.
I had to move the near finished Blue Widow grow outside under cover to get some light but in 100% Humidity because we had no power for 4 days as well as no water.
Anyhow, the girls are back inside and finishing off with the last few days of bringing the EC down, showing ambers now.
Will get some decent pictures this evening with my new phone, just need to set it up first.
Took a quick pic this morning

6 Likes

Better pictures with a new phone lol. Lowering PPM daily before chopping.

7 Likes