Ho Ho Ho, the Christmas grow 🎁

Hash color. It’s a mix of high and low grade so that’s why there may be some darker sections.

3 Likes

Looks damn good!

2 Likes

Too bad I’m almost out lol. Time to burn some. A little purple punch with hash all over.

4 Likes

Soon… veryy soon my friend. That PP looks green as heck

1 Like

It is very green. The purp doesn’t come out with the flash.

2 Likes

Some strains just dont completely show phenos. Im seriously praying i get more color. Finally have one showing. And its bagseed and just sugar leaves. The purple train n red diesel are lime green

1 Like

no probs good luck again just make sure if you put stalk in the bags to break them down well because stirring it all up big stalks can easily rip the bags and you don’t want that

1 Like

7 Likes

GO SID! She is starting to fill in the gaps and preparing for the swell.

2 Likes

Forecast - cloudy with a chance of “i’m Getting High” soon …

5 Likes

Bud of the Month entries …

4 Likes

Here is your 3 post message lol.

Hey @garrigan62 is there a way that a person can update their grow journals without needing someone to reply in order to post?

2 Likes

Yes there is. Wright at the bottom of your journal you’ll see in blue " REPLY " just click it and your all set.

Is that still a rule? I thoughy they fixed that

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s still an issue because like last week I had three posts and I had to wait for someone to post for me to be able to update my grow journal and Poseidon was having the same issue.

1 Like

That sucks donkey :peanuts:. I dont post nearly enough on my own to find out

2 Likes

Day 80 - critical part of the grow… hope she finishes strong…

5 Likes

Day 81

4 Likes

Day 82 - getting frosty…

4 Likes

I missed the deadline for submitting pictures for bud of the month. Wouldn’t have won but still … :rofl: