HLG lights ordering etc

What one did you get?

I got 2 320 xl v2 rspec. To try em out in my 5x5. I will need more for about the same amount of space
It was a tossup between 3 of the 260 xl and these so these I got :partying_face:

1 Like

Good day, @dbrn32.

Will an HLG 260w xl system be sufficient for a 2x4 (footprint) tent? I made a mistake first time around and really don’t want to screw this one up. With a 4-5 month grow time, and considering my advanced age, I would really like for this to work out better than last time so I can enjoy the payoff before I croak.
Once again, many thanks for your help.

2 Likes

Yup, great kit for 2x4

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll be ordering today.

Acheyoldman

1 Like

Its good to not have to worry if your lighting could maybe the problem so you can focus on other things.

2 Likes

I run one of these and love it!!

3 Likes

I live in the middle of nowhere Alaska. Free shipping. Arrived in less than a week. No issues.

3 Likes

Jealous over here!!!

3 Likes

@dbrn32 my turn. I’ve got a 5x5x80 tent I’m going to get HLG QBs what do I need?

1 Like

If you plan on flowering, I like three of the 260xl kits in a 5x5. R-spec, 3500k, or 3000k.

1 Like

Yes I do. Will I be able to use these for seedlings and veg also?

You could probably veg the space with 2 fixtures. For seedlings they are probably bigger lights than you need. But if you dimmed one and ran it high enough would be fine.

Thanks @dbrn32 appreciate the help.

1 Like