HLG Lighting question

Hi everyone. I’m about to order my hlg qb. I just want to make sure I’m ordering the correct one. It’s hlg 260 xl v2 rspec. I don’t know what the v2 means and I’ve seen a couple that didn’t say v2 rspec. I’m getting it for a 2x4x6

1 Like

They’re more efficient boards than the version 1 boards. The v1’s don’t have rspec either

4 Likes

That’s the one for your size. You will love it as it grows great buds . Love mine!

2 Likes

Awesome boards, you will wonder how you managed before you had it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Best investment…love my 2 HLG’s. They can grow monsters.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. Ordering it today. I hear so many good things about it. Getting ready for my second grow. I wish I listened to @dbrn32 to start with now I’m buying everything twice :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

never doubt dbrn32 when it comes to lighting, he is the man

4 Likes

We all go thru alot of upgrades Db said yesterday they were adding a classified section to the forum so we can help each other with old equipment we all got in storage.

2 Likes

Lol I didn’t but I just wanted a small cheap set up but tent was too small. Was using a mars600, 2x2x4 got too hot. Had two plants in there and got tight, didn’t think this would turn into a serious hobby but now got a bigger tent, infinity 6” and now ordering new qb’s. I’m going to use the Small tent for drying

2 Likes

I said it was a hobby, my wife said the checking account calls it an addiction lol. The mail woman knows be by name from daily deliveries.

2 Likes