Hlg light question ❓

Same here :metal:

1 Like

Getting ready to toss on the UV bars bro :joy::call_me_hand:
There’s just never enough time to get everything accomplished when I want to lol

2 Likes

How is that gonna work? That’s a tight space with a 350R a UVA and Far Red bar! I know - that’s my set-up!

1 Like

No far red bar just the two 350R’s and a UVA-30 XL. It will be max 22" wide and fit right in my 2x4 gorilla tent…

1 Like

That;'s my 2x4 set-up And I just don’t see how you’re gonna get 2 350R’s in a 2x4! These are already squeezed in when the exhaust fan kicks on due to negative pressure.

I have the same wall-to-wall type set-up in my 4x4. But my supplemental lights are mounted directly to the Diablo and don’t increase the footprint but one way.
I have it double-ratcheted to the supporting bar just in case! LOL!
It would flatten the entire tent if it came down!

3 Likes

It will be just fine. The 350R’s are 10" wide. I have a 2" x 24" x 1/8" piece of alum plate I’m going to bolt the lights together with and I will mount the UVA-30 XL to it not blocking any light from the 350R’s. In reality the whole assembly will work out to 21" wide and plenty of room for air to flow past the lights in the tent. I have high cfm bars in my tents. And I never ramp my exhaust fan past 6 or so. It will be ok. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll be interested to see it once you get it rigged up!
Sounds cool!
I can’t ever crank my single one up to 100% without burning plants so be careful!

1 Like

It sounds beautiful. I’d love to see it even it’s done

Thats good you have had no problems. Glad to hear that, that was 1 of my deal breakers for it. Says right on the hlg site if used at full power, co2 is required.

More than likely if you have a few people and pets in the house there’s plenty of CO2 being generated I’ve had my scorp Diablo at 550 watts in 4x4 with no issues at 15" with 2,uva

3 Likes

Come on really… A deal breaker because you don’t know how to use a light and extrapolate data. You can put 2k PPFD to a plant. But with out CO2, ferts and cooling it’s going to be fruitless. Does not mean you can’t run at 2K PPFD if that was the so called magical number. Really???

I don’t know what to say or do anymore. You look at the world and spend 30 mins on the net and if you have more than three working brain cells you know why the world is such a ()&**(&^^$@!%^&^&^(()%$^%#@$%$^&(&(&&^%#$^P)&* Mess.

1 Like

Well… At the end of the day everyone can be happy with their purchases. I am and I’m sure @Poseidon1 is as well. Yeah lighting is important but I think the camaraderie trumps it in spades. We’re all in this together. :beers:

4 Likes

Anyone try this out and if so hows it work.

Most definitely, The forum is a welth of knowledge :v: have fun and grow some fire

3 Likes

Hey mister…hard to tell with text but seems like your trying to be a $#%! I hope not! Was not intending that and i hope im misinterpreted what you meant. Im not all knowing and never said i was. Im only stating what the company says…period…and any who, im trying to stay at a 1000ppfd wall to wall and thats it. @The_Chef i certainly am! I cant wait…any hlg light is awesome!

5 Likes

@pptrsha1 has the 650r and may be able to lead u in a good direction also @AutoMattik has one too. Hlg is def an awesome light to run a bit pricey. Yt we’ll worth it I the end. Nice job and good luck

1 Like

The light came in yesterday it’s nap time for the girls when the light comes on will make the adjustments then but looking good so far.

2 Likes