HLG 65 v2 is light good for beginner? 2x2 tent

I think his smaller tent is 3x3…lucky!
I’ve seen 4 autos in a 2x4 that did pretty well. It Can be done successfully I think.
I’m about to find out! LOL!
I’m just gonna have to put the skunks into the 2x4 somehow and use the entire space for the autos.
My plan is to try to train each to occupy a third of the footprint then just keep them growing straight up.
Using a trellis net will definitely come in handy for keeping some order when things get weighty up top.

I say go for it man! LOL!

Most of the bad decisions in my life didn’t become apparent as bad decisions until it was half over anyway, and somehow, I’m still alive. And this isn’t a decision that could potentially kill me! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This is my current/old journal. I’ll tag you in when I start the new one soon.

We get a little OT occasionally! But only 1 fight so far! LOL!
Long story, don’t ask! LOL!

2 Likes

I use Jack’s full strength at transplant with mykos in the whole and on top of roots…

My smallest tent 2.5x2.5x5 my biggest tent 2.5x5.5x6.5. 3 gallon fabric pots

1 Like

How often do y’all feed jacks? I used once so far and then just water the next feed at ph 6.7

@Tylersays South Park is awesome haha

Every feeding

1 Like

I was actually gonna ask you that @SilvaBack203
I’ve been going lite with nutes only every other watering .
But I’m being more consistent with my watering this go. Maybe during the heavy flowering period I’m entering I should do it every watering and back off as things slow down.
I think I just changed my regime. I see how much yours have grown in the stretch! :astonished:

1 Like

So every watering 4 my girls is feeding also. For the 2 weeks of the flip I was giving my girls mkp with the Jack’s. In week 5 I started recharger and in between fish shit

1 Like

Good to know brother! Is that the common usage? I spent more time on the measurements than I did the increments as it were. LOL! I’m gonna run the MKP for at least 3 weeks and see what they’re doing then. I’m counting “flowering start” from last Thursday/Friday. That’s when I fist had buttons form up and flowering truly start. They was in transition until then.

1 Like

The measurements stay the same only time you change us when you are adding the mkp. You will lower part q epson and part b to 2g a gallon. I don’t mix as much water as you so 4 me is easy and quick

2 Likes

Believe me brother - mixing 4gal of Jacks is a breeze compared to mixing 4gal of FF!!!
No comparison! And it’s pretty consistent based on what mix I’m using.
I’ve pretty much settled on 1gal treated tap to either 2 or 3 gal distilled depending. But now it’ll be 1g TT to 3g d for the constant feeding. I want good run off.

1 Like

You definitely saving time and money now

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 looks like I have to step up my feeding if I want my ladies to look like yours lol. I only have the jacks right now what is mkp and recharge?

You are fine with just jacks. Mkp is 0-52-34 its just for flowering … I just started using Recharge last week on week 5 of flower. It’s suppose 2 recharge ny soil with microbes,kelp and other things 2 help increase yield and strength…

This morning I gave the girls the 2nd feeding with Jack’s

1 Like

I think ima just keep it with jacks for now. Haha until I figure out what ima doing

Yea you are perfect with just Jack’s. When flowering time comes you can just switch the formula 2 get higher p-k levels

1 Like

So I feel like this one is a male, what do you guys think? plant is 6 weeks and 4 days old

Or is it to early to tell?

I think you are wrong looks like female on this 1 u c the pistols sticking up

3 Likes
  1. Can’t tell
  2. Almost certainly female
  3. Can’t tell
  4. Can’t tell for sure yet, likely male
1 Like