HLG 600R Spec Purchase

Any reason to wait for my current grow to finish before swapping to this new light? I have a few plants 3 weeks out and a few 5 weeks out.

4 Likes

Switch. Consider the power difference and dim to match. Crankem up over a week till where you wnt if upgrading.

4 Likes

Perfect, thank you

2 Likes

I have a 2x4 tent, and i just switched out my Spider Farmer SF2000 this past Saturday to an HLG 350R.

Its such a blinding difference in there. HLG is the bomb. I think you and the plants will notice :grin:

4 Likes

I’m using 2 Mars lights, great for getting started but my yields aren’t right. I can’t wait to see how this next run goes.

2 Likes

Im hoping my girls will like the new light. Theyre only about 12 days since light flip, but they’re out of hand already haha

1 Like

I have the 600rspec in a 4x4, and it’ll do 4 plants 1/2-3/4lbs each… Look into getting the driver relocated outside the tent. Gonna get a little warm up in there.

Those are looking like happy days ahead! Excellent job man.

Oh boy, I can’t wait. I have 2 Blue Dream and 2 Super Silver Haze vegging right now. Ordered some Apple Betty from overseas today too. I’m a kid in a candy store right now.

1 Like

Sick light! Congrats!

2 Likes

Switch the light out, set back and marvel.

1 Like

I switched to two HLG 260 XL boards in my 4x4 and I can tell you that compared to the Budget LED and the Alibaba boards these two are way more powerful. Originally set them at 80% thinking it would be fine had to turn them down to 60% due to light burn, the new growth on plants was pointing straight up and the leaf tips were starting to yellow a bit. The bonus is that at 60% I can control temperature much better.

1 Like

Like I mentioned in the previous post about how powerful these lights are after turning them down to 60% two days ago the upper leaves are getting greener and the plants look much happier now. The upper leaves started getting a bit pale which started my head going as to what might be the cause and I originally thought nitrogen deficiency, glad I didn’t knee jerk the reaction on that when it was light bleaching all along.

1 Like

It just arrived. Setting it up tonight. Can’t wait to see this thing.

1 Like