HLG 550 VR rpec in 4x4

Don’t retire them keep it for more light, we are replicating the sun , they may be bright but not like the sun!

That would work fine.

1 Like

I was going to do this but the extra heat in my eyes isn’t worth it. My tent got over 95 degrees using my 2 260xl kits and a Viparspectra PAR600.

1 Like

Thanks for all your help. Sorry about all the questions. ( but wait till I start my next grow… I’ve decided to go with ProMix. Gonna have a ton of questions about that!)

Hey guys. I’ve finally got the funds to pull the trigger on lights. I know u recommended two 260xl’s for my 4x4. However , I have enough to get 2 320xl’s. My question is would my yield ( if everything else is dialed in right) be that much greater with the 360’s to justify the increased expense? Or would it be negligible? @dbrn32@mr

Should I go with 2 260xl’s or 2 320xl’s? I tried tagging u in a post a couple down from this.

I have the 260xl x 2 in my 4x4.

You would maybe see a little bit more, but two of the 320 kits is more than you need.

Thanks for the answer. It’s gonna be the 260xl’s.

1 Like

How do I like them at this point? Are u seeing good results?

@Otis We did our New Years fireworks tonight. I love my 260xl rspec lights personally. The plants have taken off tremendously. :+1:

1 Like

Happy new year!

1 Like

Happy new year! Did you get the lights?

I ordered the 260xl’s this morning!

2 Likes

Great pieces of equipment, careful they can be addictive

1 Like

I can’t wait to try them out!

The wait is the hardest part.

2nd hardest part is figuring out you just paid for shipping but are about to make another order once you received the last one

Hey. One more question… I ordered the 260xl’s. They should be here midweek. My current grow has about 2 weeks of flower left. Should I hang the new lights, or wait until next grow? Any benefits or risks? @dbrn32. @MrPeat Thanks! (I’m really excited to try the newlights. Just don’t wanna hurt my current grow)

current is mother of berries, and mystery bag seed

2 Likes

I hung mine as soon as I put the kits together. :+1:

I only have maybe 2 weeks left. I don’t want to screw them up… but I probably won’t be able to wait to try the new lights. Lol

1 Like