Hlg 300l rspec or kingbrite 480w

I Have $300 to spend… should I get one of the 480w from Alibaba or get the hlg 300l rspec.

1 Like

Kingbrite

Alot of hlg fan boys here but I have both and I always tell people to get kingbrites.
I have 1 hlg and 2 kingbrites.

2 Likes

What about (3) of the AC Infinity

@Nicky, @dbrn32 and a ton of other people here helped me with this difficult decision and I went with hlg. For me it came down to their location and the ease of customization their platforms offer.

3 Likes

Well, I ordered the hlg 300l rspec… for 3x3 tent with 2 super silver Haze feminized…
Thanks for all the help

2 Likes

Sweet selection. U won’t be disappointed. Just when u get inspect the driver any black rubber plugs pull them and make sure they have the adjusters turned up or I’ll be running at way lower power than it should be. Some drivers don’t have the adjusters some do. If it’s had black rubber plug covers I’ll have adjusters. Good luck I’ll be happy u chose this ac infinity light look super sweet but I do see alot of complaints about corner coverage. So when they get all figured out on having the light cover a bit more than I’m sure they will have a bad AZZ setup for lighting also. I do believe ac is working on oscillating fans and all now also. Along with bigger lights not just a 2x2 coverage so stosh must be polish??

Stosh… yes Polish

1 Like

Very good choice :+1: