HLG 260W QB V1 Second time grower

If you put the drivers outside your grow room, by this I mean not the tent not the area outside the tent, the next room.

You should be ok. I have 8 of them on a heatsink with a 12’ fan blowing on them to keep them cool.

Then you can basically run at whatever you need them to, of course if your running at 125% it’s going to get hot.

3 Likes

Worked great for me brother, solved my problem almost instantly :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

1 Like

Not blowing off your ideas just don’t see 4 inline fans in your setup.

It sounds like a fabrication of the truth and your speaking of something you don’t do is all.

Plus 4 in lines for a 3’x3’ tent…, can you see why it doesn’t add up?

I never said it was my idea, I just said it worked for what I was doing.

I wasn’t harassing you as much as I was defending rep, take it as you will tho. I actually skipped right over what rep said and got to the actual point of the discussion

I wasn’t harassing you, I just asked a question . Sorry if you took it as harassment. And as far as the LED, I don’t remember saying at anytime that it was my idea to put drivers on the outside of the tent. I bought the LED because of heat issues with the HID system and having to run so many fans for cooling and I don’t know why I didn’t think of it earlier it only made sense because I had my HID ballast on the outside. I was just trying to pass the information on to @Deepsix , sorry for trying to help. I will try to refrain from doing so in the future. We can just agree to disagree. I’m out :v:

Don’t know where you got that from but, not my intention, like I said I just asked, because, I almost went out and bought 2 more fans until the drivers fixed my problem. My statement was simply, you told me that this was how you dealt with the heat issue. Contradictory, to what you told @Deepsix, I was just asking for clarification, sorry that you took it the wrong way :v:

Woa now I said where I came from in terms of “I thought you were”

Now I have to apologize I seriously thought you meant 200cfm in-line fans.

I don’t think computer fans are pulling 200 cubics per minute tho

Okay… let it be!!! Little bit of misunderstanding. I’ve read it all. Let’s all get stoned…

1 Like

they are 110v, and can get all the way up to 400 cfms I guess they are bigger than 4 inches, but they fit in the holes in my tent.

1 Like

Rolling one now

I apologize as well I know you did come over and make amends at my thread, I don’t mean to drag you back into it. I just really hate being called a liar, or even someone to imply I was lying. I have messed up a lot in life and I have done some despicable things but I dont lie.

1 Like

Like I said before, I’m sorry that you took it the wrong way. I was just asking for clarification. If you read my post I never said anything about the fans until this morning and I agree wit @LoCoRock. I’m sorry again if you took it as me calling you a liar, that was not my intent and I apologize if you took it that way :v:

It is what it is.

I got this…lol

3 Likes

I don’t have a heat problem per se but I might hook up one of those fans above my driver to keep it cooler. Didn’t realize you could get those in 110!

Out of likes, but ya I have a lot of them to, my brother is huge into gaming and he bought a bunch thinking it would help his pc, but he ended up going with a water cooling setup, but now that computers is trashed and he is back to a air cooler setup, he keeps trying to get these off of me, and I just call him an Indian giver. (Its ok I can say that I am choctaw lol)

2 Likes

From the Punjab region? Jk those are def cool, pun intended.

I am a cdib card holding member of the tribe, but I am white as can be lmao, I have a lot of native blood from both sides of my family, but all I got for it is high cheekbones and a lack of facial and body hair lol, and a wonderful culture of course.

The no shaving is a bonus, your back I mean!

1 Like