Hlg 260 XL R spec

Does the driver on the 260 XL R spec have a dimmer or can you add a dimmer do you know @dbrn32

1 Like

Says it’s dimmable.

1 Like

:+1: thanks

1 Like

Yes mine came with dimmer. Nice lights bro. U have or getting one??

The way you can tell on a meanwell driver is if it’s an A series or a B series. The B series have a cord made to where you can buy your own potentiometer. The A series has them built into it.

2 Likes

A series. The adjustment can be made with a small phillips screwdriver underneath a little rubber plug on the driver. Pull the rubber plug out to reveal the screw inside.

1 Like

Thanks for the input just ordered one to go along with my two 300 L r specs for my 4x4 tent

Have to take advantage of the great price HLG has going now. I ordered two 260 rspecs on 7/6 and they were delivered 7/9. Did you use DUDE to get an extra 10%.
It uses Inventronics EUM-240 LED Driver and comes with a dimmer pod and the necessary wire. The assembly video is worth watching if you haven’t done it before.

2 Likes

I’ll have to check out the video the 300 L’s also have the inventronics driver thanks and yes I did use the dude code I came out to like 280 :+1:

I also just bought 2 more of them. And the new dimmers give you the option to turn the light off without unplugging it so I thought that was a cool little upgrade.

3 Likes

hard to beat that $. I was thinking of trying out budget led now I guess it is elevated led but stuck with hlg.

2 Likes

Same here was thinking on trying a little cheaper product but for that price you’ve got to go with hlg

2 Likes

300-L shouldn’t need assembly, just the qb-kits. You should be good on dimmer.

2 Likes