HLG 260 Black Friday sales

MAY THE LIGHT STAY ON:bulb::candle::boom::dizzy:

1 Like

Moving them the couple of inches you have isn’t going to make that much of a difference.

4 Likes

Thanku. I would have tried.

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet did some light meter testing in a tent and found higher light levels close to the (silver) tent wall FYI.

4 Likes

Picked up 2 HLG 550 V2 RSpec for 689 a piece. Can’t wait to see the difference

3 Likes

My thought exactly, Went with the xl price wasn’t that much more, hoping the assembly isn’t too difficult been watching YouTube videos to get ready doesn’t look too bad any tips appreciated and pics. Thanks all

2 Likes

When we put together the one I get. I will take pictures for you. It is supposed to be here monday.

2 Likes

Thanks that’s great!

Could you tell me @Not2SureYet about your findings with them light levels please? Type of stuff you were using ya know ?

1 Like

Configured correctly… how big an area could i cover effectively with these lights? @dbrn32

Which light? Usually 4 ft² per 288 board.

QB V2 132 3000K 4 board set 36 watts each stamped on the plate that is

@Stonedrus Which store has the 550 at $689 if you don’t mind sharing.

Not sure about the 550, but I got a killer deal on the 260 XL V2 Rspec at Growerslights. Better deal than I could have gotten from HLG themselves even with a black Friday discount.

My plants are loving it.

1 Like

Thanks @MidwestGuy. I’m running a 320xl V2 rspec in my 2x4 tent with two autos. It’s an amazing light and the two girls are getting big fast, should be a great harvest if I don’t screw it up.

I’m after that 550 as I’m going to pick up the Gorilla Tents 5x5 for 40% off sale that’s going on right now and one light will cover the whole tent.

I’ve been eyeing a 5’x5’. @Milk Where are they being offered @ 40% off? I’ll jump on that one.

@MidwestGuy Here’s the sale.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! I’ll be ordering that today. Many thanks, @Milk.

Update: ordered. Awesome!

2 Likes

Which driver? Hlg-240h-c1750?

They are from ledgrowlightsdepot.com, I don’t know if you can still apply the discounts

1 Like