HLG 135 V2 RED SPEC DIY LED Grow Light Kit New RSPEC Quantum Board

Hi Guys,

Looking at buying this light for my 2x2 grow room. Really just wanting some feedback about the quality of it. From what I’ve read its pretty good. Will be using it for veg and bloom. Going to cost me $365 AUD, I’m in Melbourne Australia.

Cheers,

Hot Dogs.

5 Likes

HLG lights are awesome. @dbrn32 is the Light Guru. Welcome to the community.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community !as mentioned HLG offers great products. HLG 135 would be a good choice to veg an flower your 2x2 space. Happy growing!

4 Likes

Hey Hot dog. I’m a new grower, I bought an HLG QB 132 DIY setup a few monthe ago, under the guidance of some veteran growers on here. Very happy with them, plan on getting more. dbrn is the guy to talk to.

4 Likes

I got two hlg 100’s in a 2x4x60 , so for your space it should be perfect.

2 Likes

Great light for a 2x2, can’t go wrong with that.

1 Like

Great, going to order today. Thanks for all the advice guys.

3 Likes

Great light for a 2x2 like mine, got mine from Quick Bloom Lights for AU$320, I’m in Adelaide.

I’m running that light in a 2x2x4. I’m very happy with all aspects of this light. Quality and performance are top notch. Good luck!

1 Like

Hi I’ve got 2 hlg 260 XL for my 4x4 tent I bought the because of what the members here recommend. I absolutely love them you can’t go wrong and assembly was very easy for me. So that’s my opinion I did move the drivers out of the grow area. @Hot_Dog_Rage

2 Likes