from a fellow grower: With these Hindu Kush seeds, only half germinated, and the other half grew to about 4 to 5 inches and then died. I thought this looked like damping off, so I did a super cleaning of the grow room and got more seeds. Also, I have never had plants die from damping off, so not completely sure.
The second set of seeds all germinated using the paper towel method, but only a few popped to the surface, and all died.
- Strain: Hindu Kush seeds
- Type Feminized
- Climate (indoor/outdoor): Indoors
- Medium (soil/hydro/details): Rockwool Cubes
- pH of runoff or solution in reservoir: 5.6ph
- Nutrient mix strength (EC/TDS): ppm=683 cf=145
- Light type & schedule: 18/6
- Temperatures day & night: 77F
- Humidity day & night: 78%
- Ventilation: Yes Full w/ fans too
- AC: not used
- Humidifier: not used
- De-humidifier: not used
- Co2: don’t have one.