Hindu Kush - double trouble

I was talking to another Aussie grower yesterday and mentioned I was on the HK. He showed me photos of some indoor HK he grew. Holy poop on a stick. They were 1.6x1.6m around then 2.0m high. It looked like a decorative ball type tree you’d have in your front yard. Like this :deciduous_tree:. And that was with no training. 10 weeks veg then flower. I’m at right around 4 weeks at the moment. I’m flipping st 6 weeks. If you remember this was my goal from the start. I didn’t want the 10 week veg like last time.

Perfect dude! Yes I see the natural structure with Vida. I’ll share a pic of her later today so you can see. She looks like a damn round bush it’s amazing.

I’ll definitely follow you on shorter cycles going forward.

Yeah it’s kinda a fine line though ay. 4 weeks isn’t enough and 10 weeks is a lifetime. I’m saying 6 weeks but I’ll probably get greedy and extend it. I don’t want to but the bigger the plant the juicier the harvest. I’ll just have to control myself .

they bounced back from topping and lst nicely!

Thanks. Yeah this strain loves to bush out.

i cant wait to start my next grow. ive learned so much!!

Looking great!

Thanks bro

Tell me about it LOL

Lst some defoliation and a feed

Outta likes but looking good

I did it last night. Checked this morning and they’re all reaching for the sky again

Hey guys I’m having what I’m guessing is a deficiency in one plant. It’s hard to get a picture though. Half the finger of the leaf is turning light green/yellow but the other side is normal. They look visually normal. Any ideas? @Budbrother @PurpNGold74? Any ideas would be good. I’ll try to get a picture later.

Looking Good! Just harvested some Hindu Kush from a first grow of it outside…

No idea. It definitely looks like a deficiency. Fill out a support tocket and time for emergency tags. (Im not good with diagnostics)

@raustin @Niala @garrigan65

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

• Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
  • Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
  • System type?
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system, size?
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thanks Drill. Forgot to post this

Hindu Kush, coco and perlite ph in 5.5, out 6. Last ec was 0.9. Indoor in a tent. 600w hps, 6” ventilation in and out. Temp day 26-29 night 22-24. RH day 48-50 night 60-65. Not currently running the dehumidifier. No co2. Using CYCO nutrient line. This is my first real head scratcher. I’m thinking it could be cal or mag but could be wrong

Doesnt look like calmag to me… @dbrn32 any clue above?

Aus wat are ur feed/water/flush habits