Hindu Kush - double trouble

It’s made from the same stuff as my scrogs. They are framing and shelves from a greenhouse kit I got from bunnos. I have bought a couple and it’s super handy. I’ve made all different types of scrogs and the best bit is they’re modular and stackable.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nice bit of kit!

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool man good idea for sure

1 Like

Where did u say u got those ??? I’m vary interested

Bunnings warehouse. Home Depot type thing.

1 Like

@Hungrybud hey bro I thought I’d touch base with you here. Don’t leave bro. You gave him the aus way of helping. I do it too. I did it to my wife today. Provide a perfect solution to their problems to be knocked down anyway. I get it. Don’t let one bad egg ruin the whole carton. Come back and have scrambled eggs with your “BUD”ies. :heart_eyes::heart::call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Here’s my pure indica with some flower shots. It got harvested yesterday.

2 Likes

So last weeks pure indica comp plant harvest yielded 6oz15g. Pretty good out of a 10L pot. I’m impressed with it so I dropped a seed a couple weeks ago along with a gold leaf which are both sprouted and doing well. I also planted 2 northern lights autos tonight so hopefully they sprout for me. I’ve had no luck at all with auto seeds. Anyway…
This weeks harvest is 2 small non-scrog Hindu Kush clones. They flowered for 8 weeks. I’m guessing maybe 7oz total.

2 Likes

Beautiful nugz!

1 Like

A few bom contenders there bro

Awesome work

2 Likes

Thanks guys

1 Like

WOW some big colas

1 Like