Hindu Kush - double trouble

A couple of quick harvest shots from last night. I’ll get some better pictures when im not so sticky. We were able to do almost the whole LHS plant.

Uploading: 4531CE80-7BFF-4F0B-ABCE-4AC40D026A95.jpeg…

9 Likes

Here’s the final hanging for the LHS plant. There’s 80 colas ranging in size. Then all the popcorn is under on the trays. I really didn’t expect this much… and there’s still another one to go. How good is harvest time seriously. @PurpNGold74 @Budbrother @Blasting @blackthumbbetty @DoobieNoobie @dbrn32 @elheffe702 @anon78295680 @Missiles @Willd
Sorry for the bulk tagging but I have no one to share this with except you guys. I’m totally stoked. I.L.G.M!

9 Likes

I love a good harvest shot!

2 Likes

Thanks betty. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Awesome Grow Brother and he’ll of a nice harvest…

1 Like

Dude, ya got all kinda reasons to be stoked!!

4 Likes

Oh my goodness! That is a massive Harvest :wink:. And those are some major colas you have hanging on the racks​:drooling_face:. You did an awesome job. Can’t wait to see what your dry weight is!

2 Likes

Mean my bro ! Bet she’s gonna be be so mean as bud :evergreen_tree::+1:t4:

2 Likes

That is absolutely frigging nuts! I had to scroll up but congrats on the chop man. U gotta extraction plan? I want smoke reports? N how ur fingers smell? :joy::rofl::thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks guys. It took 14 man hours to harvest. I’ve had some early stuff from 2 weeks ago and it was potent but still a little fresh to be smooth. It’s not harsh just fresh I think. I’ll be making RSO out of the super trim (tiny buds) and some canna coco oil with the trim. And depending on dry weight I’ll do some RSO with the buds too.

2 Likes

Nicely done, congrats!

2 Likes

Very nice bro!

2 Likes

What time suits for a quick pop around ??

3 Likes

That’s the money shot right there

2 Likes

Ooh money shot. Nice.

I’m waiting… I’ll start mulling up now

2 Likes

One down, one to go…

7 Likes

Damn! Great job man! Congrats on the harvest. I just finished off my big plant. Still got one to go.

1 Like

Great work :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations on an awesome harvest!

2 Likes