Hindu Kush - double trouble

I did the FIFO in WA for years, loved it especially the wet mess :+1:

1 Like

Yes got one on the way, just google Cutter electronics they have a good website but its upgrading all the time, great bunch of guys very helpful, dont want to put the link up incase i get in trouble.

1 Like

Haha. I always stayed at the same town. Owned, built and run by Xstrata. Pub, bowlo, grocers the works. All the people working in the town and pit all wore the same uniform. It was like a movie.

1 Like

Yeh just like the wild west

1 Like

It’s brownies time again. I made a double batch of brownies using double oil in for butter, the oil being double strength (2oz in 500ml of coco oil) so yeah I think Santa will enjoy them tonight. :santa:

4 Likes

Ok so I just woke up in a chair outside in my garden. I think that was too big a slice of brownie. Wow

3 Likes

I have had that piece of brownie

1 Like

Yall gonna make me go make a nice budder cup o coffee :slight_smile:

1 Like

yummy this cup is one of the best ivI’ve made yet

4 Likes

Oms, you drink that! Does it come with green eggs n ham too!? Hehehee

Try heating some milk/cream for about 45 sec in microwave.
Melt budder into it and add sugar (if desired)
Pour coffee and whip it good!

The milk fats will absorb the oil floating around in that cup. Don’t want oil just floating around in your stomach, right.

4 Likes

Sure I do ! Dosent everyone ? Lol good idea but that seems like to much lol I’ve been known to eat a chunk of butter lmao

1 Like

I have made green eggs haha. They’re nice but I wouldn’t recommend canna oil garlic bread. Not tasty

I’m worried about all the saturated fats being consumed

1 Like

Haha so saturated. I had Xmas brownies and Xmas baseball bats. Yiew :+1:

1 Like

Fat is the last thing I’m worried about saturated or unsaturated I cant gain weight to save my life

1 Like

Quick photo update. The ladies are fattening up nicely. I’ve included some close ups as well.

8 Likes

Wow they are looking wonderful! Nice job :wink:

1 Like

Thanks. :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Your welcome :wink:

1 Like

Looking stanky, nice!!

1 Like