Hindu Kush - double trouble

We love eating our home grown goodies. We’re vegetarians. (I’m an opportunistic-Arian) so it doesn’t last long enough to go bad that’s for sure.

Its between the Bubblegum and the SuperSkunk. But Amnesia Haze is a highly underrated smoke.

1 Like

Looking good @Ausgrow :+1:

The tips of the leaves look like they’re curling up on the margins in some those pics. Might be a little too warm. Otherwise, gorgeous! :v:

My vote is for the Super Skunk. And I laughed hard at the supermax comment :laughing:

1 Like

You are 100% spotted dog. Yesterday was a scorcher and the tent got to 35’c. That’s hot fuckin.

1 Like

“Hot as,” as y’all say.

1 Like

Flush time. I was able to snap a few pics before lights on.

6 Likes

And here’s the underscrog shots.
LHS

RHS

6 Likes

They look awesome Brother. Really like your run off system. Nicely done. Filing that one in the corner of my brain.

2 Likes

love the upskirt shot

2 Likes

Yup those ladies are looking damn fine. Love the preflowers u got going on. N looks a bit frosty already

1 Like

Hey bro. How come your comment got deleted? Are you being naughty? :smiling_imp:

Sometimes I say stupid Chet and I delete when I realize

This guy No filter

4 Likes

Haha. I love it. I liked it anyway. I wanna know just now. I have no filter in real life but I type really slow so usually figure it’s dumb before I send it. Haha

1 Like

It.would seriously reduce it’s coolness if u knew. Lol

1 Like

Hahaha. Now im intrigued too. I also have that ‘foot to mouth’ disease

4 Likes

I don’t mean to be mysterious but I can’t talk about it and I can’t talk about why

2 Likes

Haha. :call_me_hand:t2::thinking::man_shrugging::man_farmer:t2:

1 Like

What’s new with u @Ausgrow

1 Like

Not much. I did some shopping for the grow off today. I got 20L buckets as 5gal isn’t a thing anywhere else in the world. It’s just over 5gal but I’m not filling it anyway. Got some more nutrient ect. What about you bro?

1 Like

Waiting for my critical purple auto to finish flowering. And nurturing a blueberry auto seedling. I have a new fan and filter coming to help control the smells. Good stuff

2 Likes