Hindu Kush - double trouble

Here we go again. This time I’ve got 2 Hindu Kush girls. They’ve just gone into their forever homes today (35L plastic). I made some individual scrog screens for them as well. The whole tent scrog was too labor intensive. I’ll put up the photo story from the start.

3 Likes

@elheffe702 @Budbrother @dbrn32 @Dr.DankThumb420 @Mr.Indica @PurpNGold74 @Budbrother @Mrcrabs
Not sure if you guys are keen to come along for the ride. Feel free to tag anyone who might be interested.

4 Likes

5 Likes

They got new homes today

9 Likes

And here’s a first look at the diy individual scrogs. I’m further along but will post a pic when they’re done.

11 Likes

Looks like you’re off to a good start. I had some hindu kush many years ago. Can’t remember much about it except the fact it packed a hell of a punch for back then. I’ll be following along.

1 Like

No worries :call_me_hand:t2: @DoobieNoobie

1 Like

Here they are out of the nursery and into the big girl tent. Sitting in their new “scrog house of pain”.

7 Likes

And the new supply cupboard

5 Likes

I’ll tag along for sure!

1 Like

I’m watching! We are Kush brothers! Are you using soil or coco? Is that a MH or HID light?

They look super healthy and ready to take over the larger containers! I have a feeling they will be fighting for space hahaha.

1 Like

Fer damn sure in

1 Like

I’m watching bud :v:

1 Like

Well well well… scrog bug bit eh? :joy: im here and lurking. Best of luck with the gals bro :facepunch:t5:

1 Like

I heard once you go ScroG, you can’t go back? heheh

3 Likes

I tried and then ended up tying her up anyway.

1 Like

They’re in coco/perlite. They began life under a 250w MH and have now graduated to the 600w HPS. I don’t own a 600w MH bulb otherwise they would be under that. And the Kush brotherhood is born. :call_me_hand:t2:

Nice! The perfect combo. Tried and true. As long as you can manage the heat they generate and can cope with the electric bill, they are bombastic!

Yes sir, Kush Bros :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

The heat part is easy. The power part… not so much. I’m looking into getting solar for my place. Electricity is ridiculously expensive here in aus. Last 1/4 was $850au. Maybe 600-650US or 460pound

The irony. Solar, to save money on trying to reproduce the power of the sun :wink:

I get it though, that would be ideal man.

4 Likes