Highwayman takes on coco with Afghan Kush and Banana Kush...this should be interesting

Veg tents are chugging along, trimmed them up yesterday and fed today. Blue haze on right, bubblegum on left

Banana kush clone mother on left, also trimmed up and another bk clone on right. All doing well, just growing too much lol.

5 Likes

Thanks man, can’t wait to see your tent filled up!!

She won’t miss a beat Brother! I changed from tap to 321 in the middle of a grow. Looking nice and thick🤟

1 Like

Ya I didn’t think it would hurt too bad. Was really worried about the one banana kush in the back, she was getting crispy. No new damage and majority of leaves are good to go. Thanks for the kind words buddy.

1 Like

I enjoy watching your grows Brother, we seem to grow alike, except for my auto pots :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Wow brother you have it down! They all look amazing truly! :clap:. Buds are getting fatter n fatter. Banana kush is coming along wicked nice too! I was thinking of running some. Either that or Agent orange. Definitely want to run God father OG

Out of likes already sorry. :heart: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks brother!!! I keep learning and doing my thing. Fighting the RH and temps right now due to the heat being on in the house. I’ve had to open the room door to vent out the room. I’m really anxious to try the banana kush.

1 Like

Truly thank you brother. Ya we do kinda do things alike. I just try and do the whole KISS approach to not mess up lol.

2 Likes

Looking like a pro grow!

1 Like

Looking great my friend! Super healthy looking.

Thanks for sharing. Hoping you and your family are feeling much better kind sir.

Happy growing!

2 Likes

LOL no where near a pro, but trying to keep them healthy but thanks for that growmie.

1 Like

We are getting there. Headaches and fatigue are still present but getting better everyday. Thanks brother for the kind thoughts and comments.

2 Likes

Yep, try to live my life the same way. Keep it simple stupid :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Tents are looking great :v:

2 Likes

Idkkk PR is right looking pretty Pro-ish in there hahaa! :muscle: out of likes :heart:

2 Likes

please tag me in im doing coco also (hell style also)

2 Likes

was just going to ask that. so thats a dinger for sure

1 Like

Yes he sure is.

Very nice… this was my banana kush on the sog…and now I have Maui Waui on the scrog table

9 Likes

Beautiful work man

4 Likes