Highwayman takes on coco with Afghan Kush and Banana Kush...this should be interesting

Nice looking girls. Set 2 watch clean set up btw.

Happy growing

1 Like

damn forgot alot of peeps…my bad, but welcome

1 Like

Looks like a nice start I’ll tag along if you don’t mind :v:

I hear ya, I got tired of lugging gallon jugs from my kitchen to the garage every day top feeding. I fill a 12 gallon reservoir with about 6 gallons and have a small DIY 3 gallon bucket reservoir. It’s nice to just do health checks and stair at your ladies :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

@Highwayman420, looks like a great start. Question on the Jacks TAP. Will you be using chlorinated city water or actual well water?

1 Like

Thanks for the tag I’ll be checking ya out👍

2 Likes

You’re a popular dude brother🤟

2 Likes

You know I’ll be around. Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Where did you buy your Jacks TAP brother man? I just have the one that says Jacks 321 Hydroponics.
Thanks!

I use regular city water, but I do put an air stone in the water buckets to vent out all the chlorine.

1 Like

Got mine off the Jack’s website, came with the whole setup from veg to harvest.

1 Like

Forgot to tag you, but absolutely!!

1 Like

You can reuse the actual pots with the auto pot setup correct? I was checking them out and might go ahead and get one.

1 Like

@Growcoast here is my new adventure in coco if you wanna follow

1 Like

You know I’m down! Wait so you have both hlg and chilled tech in a 2x4??? No way lmfao I’m confused.

1 Like

Set to watch @Highwayman420 thanx

1 Like

All day everyday brother

1 Like

If you don’t mind me watching, I’ll sit here smoking some very recently harvested Banana Kush, grown in Coco with Jacks, also following Mr. Raiser’s grow journal as a guide. I am impressed with this weed and it has only had a couple weeks cure. I like the idea of the 2- 2x4 tents, easy to reach everything!

5 Likes

I carry my 5 gal bucket to my attic. First time I did it I mixed 4 gal and hauled the bucket up the rickety attic ladder :laughing: using 1 arm to climb and 1 to hold bucket. Didn’t spill it but never again…now I do 2 gallons at a time :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I know the struggles brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like