Highwayman takes on coco with Afghan Kush and Banana Kush...this should be interesting

So here’s to a new journey in coco. Professor Hellraiser convinced me to give it a try, so here goes. I popped the Afghan Kush on 09/29 and Banana Kush a week later. To be transparent, I started them in soil because I wasn’t sold on trying coco yet. So here’s the setup:
Lights: ChilLED Tech X3 for Afghan Kush tent and HLG 300L for Banana Kush (b-spec for veg and R-spec for flower)
Tents: Mars Hydro 4x2
Medium: Canna Coco (bricks)
Nutrients: Jack’s TAP, Fishsh!t, Recharge, Calmag, Si
PH: 5.8-6.0 range

Here goes nothing, pictures to follow.

11 Likes

11 Likes

New journal if y’all want to tag along. @pr, @HappyHydroGrower, @Chasfitter, @OGIncognito, @ConcreteBudz, @Hellraiser, @NeoGroR, @Mark0427

12 Likes

@Bamamojo if you want to follow brother

2 Likes

Count me in.

1 Like

awesome…I knew I forgot a few…my bad

1 Like

No worries from me. Good luck and Happy Growing!

1 Like

Thanks brother, same to ya…should be a wild ride as I have a few vacations coming up and coco is everyday watering. I need a growmie local lol

4 Likes

I also would love to tag along, Thanks.

1 Like

Heck yeah brother man! I appreciate ya’.

1 Like

Popcorn, bud, grinder and bong at the ready brother :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Auto pot brother. Fill a 12 gallon reservoir and enjoy your vacation :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Recipe for success right there :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Im in, but you may not be able to get rid of me! Thanks for the tag!

1 Like

My next step is to go to coco and Autopots or something similar. No way I can do the daily watering.

4 Likes

I will start watching if you don’t mind. Always interested in different growing approaches.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I’m following.

I started in soil solo cups and transplanted in coco with no issues.

Should be a fun grow! Can’t wait to see the end results.

1 Like

absolutely, all are welcome.

1 Like

For sure, welcome to my humble grow

1 Like

heck no man, I would never get rid of any of my growmies…thanks for tagging along brother

3 Likes