High, question about super cropping

High,
Is this correct way to super cropping?

1 Like

Yes looks great!

1 Like

Thanks. I feel like I am hurting my girls but… gotta do something

3 Likes

If, when I break a branch what kind of tape will work to help heal? Also would you prune at the same time of let them go for now? I am getting pretty close to flower time maybe three weeks or so
Thanks
Ger

Don’t need yo tape, but you can. Something that’s flexible and stretches.

I would recommend trimming some of the under growth before flowering yes.

Pretty plants very healthy !

Before going any further I want to make sure this is correct. Got six more to do. Thanks for all of your help…I truly appreciate you
Ger

That large one that snapped may have issue, the rest look good, but I can’t see close up.

Thank you I do spend a lot of time with them. Very relaxing and rewarding. I am in the middle of super cropping. I hope I am doing it correctly. Following the advice from people on here they know what they are doing.

Ger

1 Like

Looks darn good! Gonna be smelly pretty soon…

Yep I did snap a couple branches but over all two or three Is t too bad for a beginner! Thanks for all the insight. It worked

1 Like

Was just reading the super crop post ,and had a question that this post answered. So you can super crop up high? The other question was does it matter the age, if still vegging? Its for an outdoor plant I have that’s about 7 weeks from seed.

1 Like

Why super crop outdoors you may ask. Just to see the results and structure change. My outdoor grow is all about trying different things and education @Covertgrower .

3 Likes

High,
Mine is outdoors and I have to try to keep them invisible from the neighborhood so I supercropped to keep them shorter. A lot of good that did. Made a ton of new buds and grew to 8-9 footers anyhow. Anyway mine is about trying different things too. I like to experiment. Seems to not hurt the girls at all but makes them stronger
Happy Growin
Ger

1 Like

I had great results with one outside that I already super cropped. I like it!

High,
Me too!
Happy growin Ger

2 Likes

Yes absolutely!

It doesn’t. The only thing to be concerned about is in late veg the stems tend to harden off and they aren’t as bendable so you may have to super crop up higher to avoid snapping the branch in half.

In this instance, the OP was trying to keep the plant out view, so they super cropped it to keep height down. They were newer to the forum, and posted the other half of that answer in a separate thread.

2 Likes

Super cropped one today actually. Up high. Posted a pic earlier.

1 Like

Crazy how you go from having to prop it up to tying it down within a day or two. Heck of a plant species! Common household plant would be done for ID say.

1 Like