High I had to start all over

@Teri @OlyBoy98503 @Nip @Blackmoon @Covertgrower @Kevfrmthestl
High,
My babies bit fertilized burn and stunted. Oh well I need to read the label next time. Darn. Thanks to friends I have plenty of seeds! Started over today 05/22/2021. Kind late but We will be okay. The race is on!
Happy growing
Ger

5 Likes

Hello there @Gerant I’ve got you on watching I enjoyed your last years grow.
Bugger about the false start.
What are the strains you got growing?

2 Likes

High,
I have a couple Gorilla Glue, a Maui, granddaddy purple and some stumble weed, a great Exhilarating smoke, blackberry too. We will see how they grow. Darn. Oh well grow and learn right?
Ger

1 Like

High,
Oh yeah I have some seeds from a friend who mailed them to me. Not sure exactly what they are, she told me but short term memory is shot. Lmao. We will see at harvest time. Lol
Ger

If you haven’t yet tried it, Switch to an organic fertilizer like a jobes 4 4 4.

2 Likes

High,
Thanks I will try this when I fertilize. I used a starting mixture that had fertilizer in it and I guess it was to much for the girls. I seen some good new growth with no burn marks. I guess we will see what happens. Thanks for the tip though.
Ger

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, and good luck on the restart.

It’s harder to burn them up if you follow the instructions with an organic based fertilizer.

I like to top dress mine with supersoil and that way it gets some each watering.

I’m also a believer in a product I’ve tried and now use in each watering called Nirvana. Look it up that stuff is great

High,
I will look it up. I use Mother Earth, molasses and bloom. Not much of anything else. I do amend my soil throughout the year, using charcoal grill ash, minnow and other fish “stuff” among the mixture. Let it sit over winter and then tilling it in the spring. Works pretty good the last few years.
Gonna be an interesting grow.
Have fun
Ger

2 Likes

High,
My girls have turned it around and there is some significant growth over the last couple days. I did start 12 more plants. Hope some of my buddies need a plant or two
We will see…
Ger

3 Likes

High,
I think they made it through the fertilizer stunt. They are smaller than usual but pretty (stocky).
Happy growin
Ger

2 Likes

It’s on again.
Here they go.
How tall will they all get this grow?
You would still have sticky fingers from last seasons trim. Lol
@Gerant

2 Likes

High,
Hey what are your thoughts male

or female. I am leaning toward male but I am new to this grow thing still learning! My eyes see a pod in the middle of the picture.
Ger

2 Likes

Looks female to me.

Maybe re-verify tomorrow?

1 Like

Can’t see anything in the picture indicating male @Gerant

2 Likes

High,
I think my eyes are deceiving me.
Thanks for the input
Ger

1 Like

High,
Looks like they made it through the fertilizer stunt. They are taking root pretty good now. So can I top and “Fimm” them now?
Thanks
Ger

2 Likes

I don’t see why not, probably better to do it sooner then later, should help with lower branch growth.

1 Like

Are you going to get them to that massive hight you had them last year @Gerant

1 Like

High,
I’d like to say NO, however they are starting out like they wanna be bigger. Lmao
Ger

2 Likes