HIgh I am Mike nice to be here

Not sure where to start this; probably posting in the wrong section. Any how; I am Mike; nice to be here.

6 Likes

I switched it to the beginner category. You might not be a new grower but it’s a good place to start. Welcome to the forum. Tell us a bit about your grow or plans

1 Like

Wut up Mike… happy growing - everyone here is super helpful. Got a grow going?

not sure if that good or bad doobie; been growing for some time…

Mike

Lol well there’s not really a category fitting for introductions. If you want to use it as a grow journal I can switch it to that. I guess I never realized there wasn’t an introduction category until now. What kind of grower are you? Indoor, outdoor, soil, hydro?

How about that?

High @Mike13 Welcome to the forum.
My name is BudBrother and ima pothead.

6 Likes

Hi Mike, glad to have you on board😉. Great folks here. If your a newbie grower your in the right place. Plenty of help from other members. And if your a long time grower, maybe you can offer some advice to us newbies. Either way glad your here.

1 Like

Welcome @Mike13… we are glad your here

Hi, welcome :v: I think you’ll like it here. I was/am a flower/ veggie gardener tired of paying to much for my meds started me growing personal instead of buying these great folks have taught me so much. No matter how experienced a person is there is always something more to learn. Happy growing

1 Like

Hey Mike welcome
I’m Paul. This forum is full of good people and good information, happy growing

Hi Mike, I’m Mike also and I’m addicted to growing.

Welcome Mike. I’m new here but believe this is one of the best forums on the net. @Mike13

2 Likes

Hey Bubble head @ bubblehead thanx.

Mike.

@ budbrother; I only smoke when I am awake; btw nice to meetcha

Mike

2 Likes

hey thanx QT

1 Like

thanx zombo ; great to be here

1 Like

Ya i can relate; it is a hobby for me; but I enjoy the hell out of it…

Mike

1 Like

Hello Paul nice to meetcha…yea seems like good folks here

1 Like

great name; nice to meetcha mike.

Mike.

1 Like

Hey there mike how are u doing and welcome frm the Uk side and happy growing bless fam