High desert SoCal backyard grow

Lookin good

1 Like

Thank you! Sorry for the late response been a crazy long weekend cuz of fathers day well hope you had a good one today and an even better week!:grin:

If that sorry is for me, no need. Life comes before posting!

2 Likes

Update Week 3. Thursday is the week mark if that makes sense so next week on Thursday the 27th of june im gonna post week4, sorry just want to start posting in order thank you growmies for all your help! Super appreciated! @Myfriendis410 @garrigan62 @imSICKkid @Sirsmokesalot @AAA @dbrn32

So #1 just went down yesterday but I still have hope.

Some top shots😁

5 Likes

Other than the one they look good!

2 Likes

Try this as a spray on once or twice a week @iAAA

https://www.amazon.com/Great-Big-Plants-Ancient-Conditioner/dp/B07D6VSKC4/ref=sr_1_22_sspa?keywords=fulvic+and+humic+acid+for+plants&qid=1561292575&s=gateway&sr=8-22-spons&psc=1?tag=greenrel-20

This is what you need to fix your seedlings any time, But best of all you can spray it on your plants twice a month thru out the grow and you won’t believe the results. I use this all the time with every grow that i do
Just pick the one that you can aford

1 Like

@garrigan62 your link does not work.

Are you mixing both together and foliage feeding?

Fulvic for spraying and humic for the soil

try it now my friend

Thanks for the clarity. Link still does not work for me. I have both, so no sweat.

1 Like

Ok your welcome my friend

Sad week for this growmie but got some clones and feminized autoflower seeds coming in. Honestly I foliar sprayed at 10am thinking they would be fine in the shade until the sun started hitting them welp they fried all but #4 I’m not giving up since this is my first grow I’m taking these failaures as learning steps. Thank you growmies again.

1 Like

Bummer. Your second set will be better. You just learned a ton.

If you have never failed, you have never learned.

2 Likes

Thank you @AAA

Week 5
Have 2 left from my original batch and added a new clone that I was blessed with by a family member all in their final home. well happy 4th of July growmies!

Clone

2 Likes

hey, why did you ditch your journal!?

2 Likes

Probably the pink grow bags…

1 Like

They all died except kno which was #4 I’m gonna tag you in my new journal @AAA you savage hahaha

1 Like

body bags?

2 Likes

ah sorry. but did see the tag for the new grow. thought this was it. my bad. live and learn and grow on!

and i got like 15 clones that are all about to take a dirt nap, too. sigh. need to work on my cloning skills.

2 Likes