Hi. New to growing, advice and tips are always welcomed

Planted Feb 5th (germination ahead of plant) did the 2 weeks in Veg light (600watt Mrjiuin) Switched to Veg and bloom. One is all in Fox farm soil (bigger plant) the other is 50/50 mix of coco husk and fox farm. As I said any tips and advice are greatly welcomed and appreciated. Other thing is when is the general harvest date?

2 Likes

They look real good. One suggestion is move the hygrometer down to plant level for more accurate information. That’s the hottest part of the tent where it’s at now.

5 Likes

At plant level now. Thanks I was like, I guess you go up there :laughing:. By chance would you know if the little one is struggling or is it because of the 50/50 mix?(my hunch says it’s the coco husk)

Could be but could also just be that it’s a different plant with a different growth rate.

2 Likes

As far as I know they should be the same. Got these from ILGM.

1 Like

Each plant is different. Even if they’re from the same mother. It’s what’s referred to as phenotypes. Happens with us humans too. You might be 5’5” and your brother 6’6”

2 Likes

Unless it’s a cutting of another plant (and even then) no two plants are alike. Every seed is different.

4 Likes

I planted mine same day from seed in soil. Now in Fox OF. About the same size as yours! Good luck!

4 Likes

I planted all mine about a week after yours.

2 Likes

Both you folks’ girls look great. A bit taller than mine. I did seedling no pre germ. OG Kush

3 Likes

Good luck, did a sog of sorts like yours, very cumbersome to maintain

2 Likes

With autos it’s hard to predict. Basically they will start flower when they decide to start flower. Reading through people’s grow journals I’ve seen autos start to flower in just a few weeks or stay in veg for a couple months.

2 Likes

Mixing the coco husk in could cause a cal/mag deficiency issue, but not this early with the Ffof in there. It’s a hotter soil. Leds have a tight footprint and can easily look like they are in a good spot but be covering one better than the other. Also, on some that use low watt chips the sweet spot is very close to the lamp.

They look good. The little one will probably catch up, if not let it get the better focus of light for a bit. Cal mag will spot the leaves if it’s too low so you’re good there for now.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ve been reading other journals and looked at auto harvest threads as well, couldn’t find specific one as mine GG auto. My bad for the lag apparently we new members have a reply lint and have to wait 24 hrs to unlock. And as I waiting I did forget about this site :sweat_smile:

1 Like

here’s a updated pictures

1 Like

hello every one new to ilgm and like to know any body know where i can get Autoflower Gorilla Glue male seed or regular seed

1 Like

Auto male seeds? Theirs just auto seeds far as I’ve researched and known, and regular seeds and autos are from ILGM site. Also try your local dispensary if available depending on your state.

All autos are fems. Regular seeds could be male or female. Hit the seed bank button to see what’s in there.