Hi im new here, thiis is my first

I’m new here and i have asome pics of my first grow😁 They are outside in a greenhouse in soil pots. All ages from 6-9weeks in flower, 5 different strains. I am still WAITING!! LOL

29 Likes

Out of likes but damn those some fat buds. Really beautiful . welcome to the community

Happy growing

5 Likes

Very pretty
Great first run! Welcome

4 Likes

Way to grow!!! Those are some fine looking flowers!!!

5 Likes

Thank you SilvaBack

I do know the strains if the first 2 pics. Afgooey (9 weeks) and Wailing Malana (6 weeks). All are clones. Thanks for the comments folks! I will post pics of entire plants tomorrow.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Earthy :slightly_smiling_face: You have some beautiful plants!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community and those are fantabulous buds!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community nice fat buds.

5 Likes

Welcome! Nice buds!

5 Likes

Welcome. Thanks for sharing… a little :clap: is in order on this fine buds.

6 Likes

As everyone else said, beautiful buds. Also, welcome again , to the forum community :slight_smile: Happy growing

3 Likes

in the beginning she built a fort for she and her girlfriends❣ (note the signs)

9 Likes

My girlfriends are awaiting me for coffee today! Soon real soon they will smoke me out​:heavy_heart_exclamation::grin::heavy_heart_exclamation::partying_face:

7 Likes

I will call them my ‘buddies’ now​:heavy_heart_exclamation::partying_face::grin::v::+1::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

@Earthy . Wowza. love your girl buddies.

1 Like

Love your girls they are looking great

1 Like

Lol ladies only including plants

1 Like

Love it!!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Very nicely done! Congrats on making it to the finish line! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes