Hi guys just need ur opinion on this

Hi i know my plant is about two weeks off being ready for the chop but i want ur opinions
1637929677409_1
1637929677409_1
Cause im thinking about starting the flush next week .just remember in Australia guys thats the best pics i can get due to shaky hands

2 Likes

Looks like those may be sugar leaves. Their trichomes mature faster than the actual flowers. You mentioned shaky hands. Mine don’t sit too steady either.

1 Like

That was taken on the flower not sugar leaves ,but i will try to take better pics soon but i appreciate ur input im pretty sure it was on the bud not sugar leaves

1 Like

No problem. For me, the hard part was figuring out which way I had to hold the microscope to quit getting a reverse imaging effect. Move right, the pic goes left. Turn up, the pic goes down. Took me like a week to figure it out lol.

3 Likes

Lol it’s like when you’re girlfriend switches your gaming controls to inverted yoke without telling you

That’s always a hilarious gag :expressionless:

2 Likes

Yah i know wat u mean the hardest part for me is keeping the microscope steady when i look at the buds they look cloudy with abit of amber trichomes .this is the part that drives nuts the rest of the grow is easy

2 Likes

I can get a perfect view of the trichs, but when I snap the pic, all is lost lol

2 Likes

Can you take a picture of the whole plant, and the bud you’re looking at?

1 Like

I have a microphone stand/boom that I intend to use if and when I get a microscope

5 Likes

Looking at the pictures you are more than 2 weeks away Nearly all those white hairs need to turn brown and recede back into the calyx’s then start checking trichomes. A couple of amber trichomes will appear now and then. Myself I wouldn’t have even pulled out the microscope out yet, too early. Be patient you’ve come this far and she is a beauty, and has yet to reach her full potential.

1 Like

I will take a pic when my light comes on and then i will show you

Here is some pics i just took

1 Like

This plant popped out of the soil on the 3/9/21 and it started flowering on the 8/10/21 and its now the 27/11/21 so it should be in week seven by my calculations i could be wrong im not one for maths

Whaaat?
I thought my gal was getting long in the tooth, being born in July

1 Like

But u seen my pics of my plant right

When do u start counting the flowering weeks in early pre flower or the second week

1 Like

My girl still has alot of white pistols

I personally don’t count the days

I read the plant, but I don’t do it the way you’re supposed to
And yes yours does have a lot of white pistils

3 Likes

Ok so goin by my pics i put up what would ur opinion be

Above my knowledge base…in that unless it’s been foxtailing or reveging I have no clue how it’s still so white on the pistils

@Hellraiser might know why

But I’d not harvest with so many white pistils
What is your light source again?