Hi everyone! I’m looking forward to learning & growing together more

Hi everyone, been lurking here for a while, wanted to say hi and tell everyone thanks for the knowledge, and I’m looking forward to learning & growing together more.

Just for fun, here’s a picture of some clones I’ve picked up for my grow:

10 Likes

Are you planning on growing outdoors or indoors? Good luck on them!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community ! Happy growing.

4 Likes

Like the others said welcome to the forum. Are you gonna start a journal? If so please tag me in :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Welcome and good luck :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

@imSICKkid Growing indoors.
@repins12 Definitely going to start a journal with all of the details, i’ll make sure to tag you (once i figure out how to do that)

thanks for the kind words and well wishes everyone.

3 Likes

Set up the journal and do just what you did in the previous post with there names, that will call them to your journal. I’d quarantine you new clones to make sure they are not bringing in wanted pests into your grow.

What strains did you get?

4 Likes

Outta likes! Good luck with your grow! :v:

3 Likes

Hey @Bubblehead the strains are (from left to right in the picture)
G45 = 3x Gelato #45
WC = 2x Wedding Cake
COT = 2x Cherry on Top
ST = 2x Sweet Thang

3 Likes

Those sound yummy. I hope I you have great success. Any questions ask. If you want we can make this your grow journal.

Thanks @Bubblehead I made this thread for my journal: Here's my 1st Grow!

Growing your own cannabis can seem intimidating at first, but it’s actually not that hard once you know the basics. All you need is a seed, some soil, and some water to get started.

By following our marijuana grow course, you will be able to enjoy your own homegrown cannabis in no time.

In our guide, you will learn the essential steps to grow your first plant successfully and confidently. You will discover how to choose the right seed, prepare the soil, water the plant, provide enough light, and harvest the buds. You will also learn how to avoid common mistakes and problems that can ruin your crop.