Hi everyone I am new to growing

I am new to growing I just thought I would give it a try now I am addicted

6 Likes

Welcome and good luck on the journey! Can you post some pictures of your set up? What strain(s) are you growing?

You’ll need to start the 12 step program right away. It begins with ordering 12 new stains. Get busy!

4 Likes

I bought some Mylar potion off a 4×4 grow room in my basement I have two hps lighting 600 w i am getting 2 more in a weak for now it looks good

5 Likes

I will make that my goal just for you

As far as the strain i have 1 sour d and the rest are bag seed but they look great

5 Likes
  1. what kind of honda do you have?
  2. one plant looks a little wilted to me
  3. welcome to ilgm
3 Likes
  1. Look into doing cool things to them (i.e supercropping, topping, lst, scrog)
2 Likes

I have a 400 ex for the woods and a goldwing trike yes my ph got a little high i was not ph the water after i put the nut in the water big mistake i had to flush all of them they are doing better

3 Likes

Thank you very much this is a cool from i like it

1 Like

im looking into a xr250

1 Like

They look good! Welcome to the forum! What are you using for a grow medium? What nutrients?

2 Likes

I’ve been growing for a few years myself but honestly I only think of my last three or four grows as being serious. But regardless, from the beginning when I started with my first clone I’ve been hooked ever since. I just keep updating and upgrading when I can haha welcome and you are with some like-minded people! :+1::deciduous_tree:
Your setup and girls look awesome. Enjoy

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Honda420. Your plants look great :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to this wonderful world of growing cannabis…its really ADDICTIVE when you get The idea of it…

2 Likes