Hi everyone how are you?

Thanks @BowHunt3r!

1 Like

Welcome to the community stick around we are glad to have you. :v::+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to a very good source of growing weed. If you need any advice to grow just ask away. There is no dumb question. We all have grown with the help of this forumā€¦ happy growing :rofl: :bat:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! You got a great start from the sounds of it and youā€™ll be a great asset to the outdoor growers in need of help and everyone here is always willing to help if you need it as well

2 Likes

Thanks @BigCat420 and @thecount13. You all are very polite! Man I just had to start moving aroundā€¦ I ask questions all the time. Thatā€™s how we learn isnā€™t it lol.

2 Likes

If it was allowed I would do a quick 10 person wiki giveaway right now with top notch genetics. Free shipping anywhere. I work for no one. I donā€™t get paid for anythingā€¦ this is all out of my own pocket. I do this because I love it. I also do raffles on my own hand made drip systems, again everything freeā€¦ lol Iā€™m not kidding. Check me out over there. Iā€™m not here to recruit eitherā€¦ like I said Iā€™m starting to spread my wings and move around. Absolutely love helping peopleā€¦

3 Likes

Unfornately we canā€™t exchange personal info here but a lot of people have Instagram names almost the same as their name on here where you can message each other

3 Likes

@JIL , welcome to ILGM :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes indeed as mentioned above
Many of us have Instagram :+1::+1:
Happy growing

2 Likes

When I start my thing soon. Iā€™ll post my instagram. I donā€™t want to step on any toes, but itā€™s ashame you canā€™t do giveaways here because my next giveaway is going to be 80 people. 16 variety auto fem giveaway. I plan on doing it on og. Within the next week. I do these often!! I know the breeder and watched these seeds grow. I know the genetics and they are thereā€¦ like I said I only hand out quality seeds!!! For nothing!!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes