Hi can anyone help

Do you just use hydroton alone with nothing else

I start seeds in rockwool, then move them into the baskets of Hydroton. You can check out my grow journal here:

1 Like

Thanks @3high5you I’ve flushed my plants with ph 5.5 7 gallons my runoff is ph 6.5 is this right

2 Likes

Looking good. I’d give them a light feed at Ph 5.8 and follow the manufacturers feeding schedule for your setup. Keep an eye on things.

2 Likes

@3high5you Thanks can you recommend a ec what I should be feeding them at ther age of 4.5 weeks only few of plants looks abit crinkled nd have yellowing tints to the upper growth so I’ve just flush the worst ones for now to see if they improve

1 Like

That’s something you’ll need to talk to the manufacturer about. It also depends on the starting EC of the water you’re using. I highly suggest giving them a call. I’m sure they’d be very happy to help you out! :smiley:

Ok thanks very much @3high5you I will let you know how they get on :+1:

1 Like

@3high5you would you flush plants that look ok to be safe or leave thanks

I’d flush them all til I had a runoff at or below 6.0. That’s going to be the safest bet! Eventually that high Ph will cause problems with nutrient uptake for all of the plants.

1 Like

Ok thanks buddy :relaxed:

1 Like

@3high5you could I flush with 5.0

I wouldn’t. The lowest I’d go is 5.5. You don’t want to shock the plant and cause it any more stress.

2 Likes

Thanks again lol I’m going to do the lot tonight then I know wer I stand

2 Likes