Hi anyone tell me best seed banks to use in uk or Europe

Hi am after some fem seeds I want a really good strain and need to know what’s best seed bank and beat seeds to get am in uk

2 Likes

You are at the best seedbank! Check out our genetics in the seed shop. We offer the best guarantee in the business. Happy growing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tryed to order here early this year it was a bit confusing how to order it dose not let u use ■■■■ card to pay am in uk please help

1 Like

@lastgasp2 I’m not affiliated with ILGM at all except that I have had excellent service and great genes from them. If you are looking for FEM seeds, I would not dare try anywhere else. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

The plants I have grown from them have been beasts and well above the quality of other seedbanks.

@imSICKkid can testify

3 Likes

This is a pretty good seed bank. However due to forum policy we aren’t allowed to link any other seed bank.

2 Likes

I’ve grown 6 plants from ilgm, and all 6 were different strains, and all 6 were absolute BANGERS!!! ILGM is the best in terms of customer service. You can buy good genetics all over the place, but not every seed bank replaces seeds that dont germinate. Ilgm does that no questions asked. I always refer ilgm to anyone seeking an honest seed company.

2 Likes

If you have a checking account, you can do a echeck. You can even mail ck. I believe you can use a money order also. ILGM also has excellent customer service. If you are looking for feminized seeds with excellent genetics you’re in the right place.

1 Like

My favorite outside the US is Attitude. I already had a huge seed bank of my own before joining here. I do have a few I want to order here as well. Must resist my seed bank addiction.

I’m also a CBD strain whore and I need access to more than a couple. I like being able to pick from 100’s of different versions of CBD

2 Likes

Your payment issues will basically be the same at other seed banks, and ILGM has the best support/service I’ve encountered. They’re really concerned with getting you your seeds and making sure you’re happy.

If you’re looking to buy now pay later, that presents a challenge. E-checks seem to work best.

1 Like

I’ve never ever had to use any Customer Service at all. All seeds pop every single time.

1 Like