HF OF medium mix question

Ok. HF and FFOF

1 Like

That will work fine. Add some extra perlite to keep it loose and you will be in good shape.

Do you know what plant food you will use?

Thanks for your patience. I can tell this isnt your first time around the block. I feel comfortable with your expertise and will use all that you share with me.

Considering the FF liquid trio. Bloom booster, etc.

My bad. Tiger bloom. Trying to recall it from memory

There are many good helpful growers here. Lots better than I. I just happen to be here right now.
Fox Farms works well. Most only run half strength on the formulas.
Jacks 321 system is easy and cheap too. You can buy small amounts on eBay from a couple sellers who buy the big bags and break them down. Just look for the 4lb kit and try it out. Super simple and one formula all the way from start to finish. It does very well.

My current grow

1 Like

Couple beauty’s there. Wow! One formula would make it so much easier for me. Im only on day 4 so theres time for me still to acquire the food i feel.

1 Like

Enjoy your banjo. Im sure it sounds great. Thanks again~

1 Like

With the soils you have you wont feed till week 5 or 6.
Those two plants I posted the pic of are in coco coir, but I have done Happy frog and Ocean Forest grows as well.
I have to go for now but I will check back later or tomorrow.
@MidwestGuy @beachglass @Newt and others too many to list can help if you need help.
Stick with this thread as it contains your full history and makes it easier for us to help out. I will bookmark it and keep watching.
Cheers

2 Likes

Generally I assume that I will get 3 full weeks without feeding, when using FFHF or FFOF. After those 3 weeks, I perform a Sledgehammer flush and then begin feeding. But other folks push them longer.

3 Likes

Ill keep that in mind. Appreciate the input for the media i plan to use.

2 Likes

Todays quick question: why are my girls looking like they are trying to fly? Their big leaves just start reaching for the sky almost standing vertical at times?

Once i put their bio domes back on they level back out horizontally.

Likely the humidity. They like to be domed at this stage.

Been a week or two since ive said anything on here but have read thousands of post looking to get as educated as i can. My little girls are just shy of 3 weeks since they broke ground. Is there anything that jumps out at you that i should know about my girls you notice? I really want to have a successful grow so any insight is appreciated.

1 Like

@Newt @Spiney_norman

@dirtydave

There looking good a little info on temp and humidity they look a little small but healthy

Temp 78-80. Humidity 65 %. Think my Ph was off a bit but i got it adjusted now. Touch of cal/mag, repotted and now seems like every time i check theyre getting bigger. An inch a day this past week. Really taking off. Appeciate your input~

1 Like

Noob but im learning quick…

1 Like