@heyJB where you at?

Anybody seen @heyJB or know him outside of the boards? Ain’t seen his happy ass for an extended period seems like.

2 Likes

He was hanging on my solo cup post and then he disappeared, I also sent out a lost Growmie post still no sign @ShockDog

2 Likes

Damn. Hope he’s cool. Don’t want to put any “bad huju” out there, but all this “died suddenly” stuff going on in the news has me trippin’, you know?

3 Likes

Exactly I mentioned that it was like Jerry missing Tom he was there everyday kind of looked forward to the support among all the other great Growmies on here

2 Likes

Damn, brother Bunger. Fingers crossed and positive vibes, yeah?

2 Likes

Yes I got you brother Positive vibes Mrs. B came out to check, my computer was doing loud notifications, thinking I was trolling the web LOL

2 Likes

Lmao. She’s keeping an eye on you, brother! For better or for worse. Mine does the same thing.

3 Likes

Lets me have my garden try to get her involved LOL

This has replaced all my other social media adventures, everyone is real on here and helpful.

6 Likes

This is the only discord that I can use cause EVERYBODY is just ROASTING each other on any other site. I don’t have the time, space or energy for that kind of horse shit.

4 Likes

Even the ones that are devoted to the techie community, like programming and stuff. People just treat each other like dog sh!t. It depresses me to see.

2 Likes

This is my Farmville LOL thats how that all got started.

4 Likes

Dang i didnt even think about it but yeah i used to hear from him alot on here and then he fell off and i haven’t heard or seen him post anything

2 Likes

I pray that’s not the case with @HeyJB , but I’m glad to know the growmies on here have enough sense to realize something is going on in the world. If you watch certain news outlets (most of them TBH) they try to say this is normal and the cause is definitely not what you’re thinking it is.

Kids and athletes in perfect health have always had heart attacks, right? Going from an average of 59 annually to over 1200 cardiac incidents in a year on the soccer fields of Europe is nothing to be concerned about. Twenty somethings have always had strokes haven’t they? Anyone been revolving on this rock of ours more than a week knows this ain’t right.

I don’t really know what my point is, but this kind of stuff keeps me up at night. Well, maybe I do know what my point is, but making it isn’t worth potentially having a conflict and getting kicked off here and losing contact with this awesome community.

6 Likes

Been a month, hope all is okay.

4 Likes

Maybe this thread will get his ears burning?? @HeyJB get ya happy azz back on here-your quite missed homey!!

6 Likes