Hey you guys... can anyone help

during the day{9-4) i let my plants sit out & soak up the wonderfulness of the one&only original light.From 7-9a & 4p-7:30p they’re under a “cheap” led & i mean cheap(i think)… But back to the question… will this stress my plants? just started 2nd week of flower

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

It’s possible? You are more likely to bring bugs inside imo, but if it’s been working for you I’d keep on keeping on. Pictures are helpful so we can get an idea of how she is doing.

4 Likes

@Fiz is right about the bugs. Be sure to put some DE on soil and check her everyday. Even a few sticky traps around the base of your pot coukd save you a spider mite or thrips infestation.

2 Likes

No, unless they are photos and thats only if they start getting more then 12 hours light. Autos could care less!

1 Like

As long as you’re not seeing any signs of stress while in the sunlight then you’re good. As others stated, bringing in bugs would be my concern.

1 Like

1 Like

She looks fine! I don’t know where you are located, but the end of the growing season is fast upon us and she is just starting flowering. If she’s going to have to come inside to live full time, you may want to upgrade that light.

Do you have any info on the light?

One thing though – she’s not in full flower yet, if these are recent pictures. You should see some “buttons” or “hedgehogs” on top once full flowering has begun. So honestly, I think she has many weeks to go.

1 Like

thnx… & yea i just flipped to 12/12 10 days ago

1 Like

i use insect guard in my tent…was told it would keep me pretty much safe from critters…any thoughts???

That means unsafe still a possibility.

1 Like

Coffee just the dregs in water on top of pot kills bugs …they have heart attack caffienne bangs them…I was given 1000 W viperspectre in vedge excellent but transition was weird plant grew 58cm to 160…easy…but mine 6 months old…someone said led is good but be careful when U go to bloom…mine are 6 inches from light but not the red centre …that’s on mid and lower…I move them …a wise man said 30000lux will burn a plant in vedge …TRUE …even bloom.50000…way too much …and forced grow…not my style …just go in tent and if U can enjoy the heat light like it’s comfortable…yandi Aboriginal for weed …is same…if it feels warm pleasant your plant will too

1 Like

Hope we all learn more regards lights …led…as I realise if I had 4 plants 1000w viperspectre too small …too much stuffing around for even light…

1 Like