Hey y’all, newbie here!

Hi! I’m a newbie 1st time grower. I’m currently growing a auto-fem WW. I’m using Coco coir in a 5 gal cloth pot. She’s been in the tent/pot for 10 days and only being sprayed with distilled water. She’s doing very well at this point but, my question is…. How to feed? I will be using general hyrdroponics: Flora micro, bloom and grow. When I mix the nutes in my gallon of water, how much do I feed and how often? Thanks in advance for your help🙂

1 Like

On GHs website they have feeding schedule charts. I’ll see if I can grab ya one to get started.

1 Like

Thanks!

Here ya go, start on the light side…

Well shit, give me a minute, can’t figure how to do this :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ima get a spanking for this but it’s pissing me off, to early for that…follow this link fast, b4 it gets removed…
https://generalhydroponics.com/resources/floraseries-feedcharts/

@ShugaSweetz

2 Likes

Thanks! I took a look and I’m still trying to figure out if I should be feeding the entire gallon at once or should the gallon of nutes be fed to the plant over a certain period of time

2 Likes

Gotcha, I grow hydro all automatic and I know coco is supposed to be treated like hydro watering often but I’m not sure to what runoff %. I seen @merlin44 was around. Let’s see if he can help you with that part or tag a coco grower. I can’t keep everyone straight. Gonna make a damn spreadsheet of members one day for my reference :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @StonedCold13 but I have no idea about how to water with coco…I just grow in soil for some reason.
Merry Christmas!
I think that @Covertgrower or @AfgVet or @dbrn32 should be able to help.

3 Likes

Lol, keep us straight :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for tagging the pros. Hopefully, they can help out!

1 Like

When it comes to coco I water (feed) daily. Once my plants are a couple of weeks or so old I start watering until I have about 20% of what I gave them running out of the bottom of the pot.

At 10 days old you should be feeding them a couple of ounces a day poured in a circle at the canopy’s edge

4 Likes

I do the same. Feed daily until pot is soaked. 20% runoff seems like a good number. I quit measuring it to be honest. As long as bottom of pot is leaking well I’m good.

1 Like

Coco feed daily as it has no nutrients at all in coco.
Think of it as hydroponics as it kind is.
It’s like a fluid and drain system that you operate by hand. . Everyday feed it till 20% or so runs out the bottom.
I can’t advise on strength of mixture but the chart should cover that. But about wise 20% at least of whatever you add runs out the bottom daily and she will take off running :grin:

1 Like

Thanks to everyone! I started with the nutes today. I’ll keep watching to see how it grows. Should I feed one daily until the runoff or break it down to several times daily? Is one gallon of water (with nutes) enough per day? Also, should I water ( with no nutes) between feedings?