Hey. What’s wrong with my plants?

Hey. My amnesia haze autoflower has a little bit longer yet to go, but I’ve noticed that the bud leaves are turning brown.
Any ideas ?

Can you get a closer picture look like bud rot to me I hope not tho maybe I’m seeing it wrong but some1 with better Vision should be a long to answer your question

1 Like

@Jessinpenn newb1 is right. Looks like bud rot

1 Like

That makes perfect sense. I don’t have a fan on these plants. I will fix that immediately. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Sorry to say but they might be a lost cause me I would toss them being they that bad if you try to save them remove all the bad buds 1st or it will blow all over the rest of the buds but it’s your choice on what to do

1 Like

I think you’re too late for the fan, almost every bud I see in that pic is affected and that means that those showing no signs now will likely go the same way soon.

Sorry, but it looks like a rip out and start again job to me.

1 Like

Yep, no one likes smoking mold! But it happens to all of us. Time to pull her and start another seed or two. Good luck!:v:

I cut off all the affected bud. It was a lot and I’m really bummed, but there’s still a good bit left. I’ve got a fan on them, im gonna get a 2nd fan on them today and pray the rest is ok. :crossed_fingers:t5: Thanks so much for the info.

1 Like