Hey just been cooking

Hey guys i just made a stronger infused coconut oil i used a ounce of critical purple i infused the oil for two hours as recommended and today i jist made choc chip cookies with the oil and i made more gummies

They look great i havent had any yet i will try later tonight

13 Likes

Is there any way of knowing how many mg of THC each cookie or gummy has in it? Just curious. Cheers.

1 Like

@Jimtroutbum yup. Gobble gobble @Aussie_autos and report back lol. Seriously though is there another way?

1 Like

I like to smoke and eat my weed theres no other way to have it

2 Likes

those look delicious

1 Like

Yah they do i havent had any yet i will put a update up later after i have one

1 Like

i would test them if I could lol

1 Like

Doseage per gummies i have a hard time getting figured out. 36 gummies 6mg feco oil /1/2 cup infused coconut oil/4gr decarb mentos/daiquri weed
Can anyone help please? Math even with my phone i dk
@BudzMS @Newt @Fieldofdreams @Blackmoon @Jimtroutbum @JaneQP @The_Chef

2 Likes

I dont know the math behind it all @spudeater65 i just make them i use 1/3 cup of infused coconut oil a half cup water a teaspoon of lecithin a tablespoon and a half of plain gelatin and two packs of jello ,i put the water in a pot and the lecithin i stir it until the lecithin is dissolved then i add the infused oil and stir then i add the gelatin and stir i keep stirring until the gelatin has dissolved then i add the two packs of jello i stir this until its all dissolved then i pour into a glass jug and then i pour the molds

3 Likes

Just plug in the numbers here:

8 Likes

The cookies taste great and they are a creeper i just had a full gummy now i will wait to see how they go

3 Likes

Very nice! What time should I pop over!?

2 Likes

Hahahahaha diz i wish i could send ya some but customs wont allow it

4 Likes

Iā€™m in melb!

1 Like

Aha ok qld here

1 Like

Iā€™m in Brisvegas actually right now for work! FV

Right on Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Ok thank @Newt @BudzMS @OGIncognito @Fieldofdreams @Jimtroutbum @JaneQP @Aussie_autos it works out to 1.91 grams per gummie. Which is perfect for daughter who has chronic pain ,Lupus, copd, far worse back and knees than I. She cant smoke

8 Likes

Well done Brother and super Dad for doing that :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hey @spudeater65 i had one of my cookies last night and my back was so sore before i had it about half hour to a hour later i had no pain what so ever it was great and it lasted for at least four hours maybe even five hours it was great to be pain free for that period of time

9 Likes