Hey i have 3 white widows and 2 mysterious plants

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Im very pleased with ilgm i place the order in 5 January and today i have the seeds.
I buy the pack of 20 seed and the fertilisation for them im still waiting for the second package maybe i will receive next days

Seting the space of the new grow

4 Likes

6 new girls :wink:

3 Likes

Nice set up good luck

It is a incubator for seeds at 20 degree with led lights

Hei i have some problems with my girls they don’t smell like weed

Harvested or still growing @ScareCrows26

Stil growing

Flower or veg

It is 4 week in flower

Being 4 weeks in flower she has no terpines to induce smell and she is not mature enough for your true smell

the buds have polen all ready

If they haven pollen they are stressed, I think you mixed up your terminology and meant trichomes.

Well if she has trichomes that doesn’t entirely mean any tying except resin production has began. Trichomes and terpines are 2 different things. As we know trichomes are what gives you the high. Terpines are in control of emitting smells the more terpines your plant has the stronger it will smell and taste

When my White Widow started to smell they went from a pleasant light odor when you open the door to the Grow room to where the smell about knocked you over when you opened the front door of the house . I was a ball of nerves waiting for the rush delivery of a carbon filter system . Enjoy it while it lasts you will probably be paying more electricity soon to get rid of the smell

I have a carbon filter but it’s not in place i use the fans onli to extract the heat from the grow rom

1 Like

1 Like