Hey i have 3 white widows and 2 mysterious plants

and i have a problem with 1 off them have yellow tips from the leaf

4 Likes

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Hello i made a order today at ilgm do you know wen thei will cal for confirmation of my credit card details

I don’t, I do not handle support questions, they should send it shortly after the order was made, or within 12 hours as they are in Amsterdam, sorry I cannot help you in that aspect.

Happy growings

on my last 2 orders, they called me the next day from a california area code, both times at around 3pm central…i also had to confirm via email…in about 12 days i got my goods

2 Likes

Nope never got a call just a email say we got the order , one for confirmation and one for it on the way the within 2 weeks joy and happiness

2 Likes

Your girls are looking good I cant see any yellowing on the pics you posted, looks like your doing a sterling job so far

Never ordered from the sister site . Not sure how they do it but ilgm has never called me . It says credit card on your email there I have only used my Debit card Im not sure if that would matter though . We do have international use on our card because we spend a month in Europe each year so our bank never stops payment for it being out of the Country purchase. Good luck

1 Like

I received the call now I’m waiting for my girls

Is ilgm located in amsterdam???

Yes I believe so

Are you really serious??? I bought my seeds from rqs becuzz i thought ilgm was american??? Otherwise my first choice wouldve been Robert Bergmans…!! Crazy i didny knew that daaaayyyuuummm lol lmfao i didnt order at ilgm cuzz i was thinking would take to long to get here from america and you guys are 2hours away only from here :joy::joy::joy: crazycrazycrazy lol

1 Like

Yes I’m serious ilgm is located in amsterdam

1 Like

Ok nice to hear that means iff i order seeds ill have em in 3days iff i only had knew this earlier i still got over 20 auto seeds from Rqs also… but how is it then possible this forum is in english instead off the other forums in dutch and howcome most off ghe fellow growers here are american??just a friendly ask sorry for bad writing my only knowledge i have is from tv and trips to america @Majiktoker

All is well, it’s ran out of Amsterdam and free for any one to join no matter where you are at and alot of people in the us grow and came to a great forum with no critisicm

1 Like

I love the fact there are so many americans here most off time theyre ahead off europe when comes to latest techniques and everything actually! So thanks 4 all the help and advice guys!!

1 Like

I’m from Romania :slight_smile: so for me Amsterdam is Amsterdam i lived in Belgium for 5 year i have 2 hours trip to Amsterdam from Belgium every week i know all the shops or seeds banks first is ilgm or nirvana for good quality seeds

3 Likes

Hei i have a few problems i grow my girls with 2 hps of 600 w.
You have the photo of the nutrients.
But my problems is 2 of them have some yellow to brown leaves.
I stopped the nutrients for 2 weeks noting i really don’t know what to do