Hey ho lets grow

That would be great, any ideas are welcome.
Here’s what I got

3 Likes

Dont let the friendly part out. I have a reputation to uphold! As long as you get your Calmag soon, by next weekend you should be fine. Prune the affected leaf. Once you get your Calmag start @ maybe 10ml per gal. Then reduce to 7.5ml each watering. I use it each watering myself. Make sure to not overwater your ladies.

5 Likes

Sounds like a good plan I appreciate it :+1:

1 Like

Mineral water from the shop…it normally contains both cal and mag…or check your medicine cabinet…fizzy tabs or something similar…:wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

That’s a good idea, never thought about antacids, I’ll have to look. That will at least give me a start on treatment. :+1:

2 Likes

707e2227e026f7884794a885deef2ebd

No boring people here.

5 Likes

Ok I need everyone’s opinion. I got some regular sativa seeds, and I’m thinking about dropping. My plan is to drop two since they are regulars. Start them in solo cups and keep there till I need to pot up. Pot up into something like a gallon pot, top and mainline, then flip. The reason for two seeds is maybe one will be a girl. The reason for small pots is to keep them small till I flip. I’ll top and mainline to keep the height down, my grow box is only five feet tall. What do you all think? @kaptain3d @Fergus @Amazon66 @Arrow @Nicky @Not2SureYet @Holmes @CoyoteCody

3 Likes

Im new here too but my 1st grow I was pushed for space and was freaking they would be too big lol so I just flipped at 4 weeks. Used 5 gal pots though. Ended up with small bushy plants from topoing also and only got just over 5 zips from 4 photos but it was decent smoke for sure.

2 Likes

Sounds like you have a plan!

2 Likes

Been running it through my head for a few days. The seeds was cheap so I would like to see what I could do. I also am trying to get more harvest for the small space I have. Guess there’s worse things to think about at work. :joy:

1 Like

Sounds like a solid plan, but I know nothing of the time frame on mainlining so I have to bow to the master @Arrow! You could set a screen at say 7-8" and run the whole grow scrogged, I did that my first indoor grow and got 21 0zs from 3-30" plants, do them independently so if one is a male you can snatch it out!

3 Likes

That’s a good haul! I’m very interested in scrog, I’m just trying to figure out how to do it in my space. I went ahead and dropped two seeds in water, happy surprise they are femanized. Let’s see what happens.

3 Likes

You can use your 5 gal pots…you must just remember your max plant height will only be around 2 ft…obviously depending on your setup, as Master Holmes said, scrog will def produce more goods, but may cause a problem with removing males…I don’t grow on a timeline, I grow on height of plant…different technique …if you set on a mainline, I’ll help for sure …:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Thank all of you for your ideas and the help with the calcium defencity. I used antacids as @Arrow advised till the cal mag came in and dosed as @DivChem suggested. The blueberry is now back on track and looking good. Last night I started tieing down the northern lights to get her a little more spread out than the bb. The amneza haze is still putting along I’ll try to fim her when she gets a little bigger. I went ahead and soaked two maui wowie seeds the other night and now they are in a paper towel. One has a small tail but the other is going a little slower, I’ll wait to see if I get a tail on her before I send to dirt. So now to date, after only wanting to do two plants, I have one in flower, two still vegging and two seeds germing . :crazy_face:
Here’s the blueberry

Here’s the northern lights a little lst

And here is where I fimed

The amneza haze

And the next experiment maui wowie photos

6 Likes

Sounds like a good plan although I’ve never mainlined good luck you can do it

4 Likes

Now that’s interesting science rite there!! You have a handful. The Maui is a beast… She likes nutes and light… Alot… If you add volcanic soil to your dirt. She will love U longtime…

2 Likes

That’s one of my concerns I got to keep it kind of short. That’s why I’m going to top and mainline. Guess we will all see what I can do. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I tried a little bit of mainlining on a cbd bag seed with the help of @Arrow and @MeEasy but it turned out a male. So I’m sure I’ll pick there heads on these two also.

2 Likes

If you are wanting to learn how to do a good manifold search these two people with the word main-lining or manifold “Nebulahaze” “Nugbuckets” I read both and prefer nebula’s method but I know alot of people who likes nug’s better. I’m addicted to it, I’ve spent alot of time over my years of growing tying up buds and with a manifold like I do it with 8 tops is so easy to do then you only have 8 colas to hold up. 8 big ass colas :grin:

2 Likes

@MeEasy got you on the Nebula and the Nugbucket ( the latter is the inventor of the manifold ) You can also search for Light Addict, he’s the inventor of the Flux technique. Thses are all slow processes…but extremely rewarding in every sense…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes