Hey ho lets grow

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: looking lovely man.

Happy growing

3 Likes

Thank you Silva, and thanks for stopping by. You got some fire growing over your way.

2 Likes

I’m always creeping and learning from you guys

3 Likes

that’s exactly the type of screen im looking to build. thanks for the visual aid.

2 Likes

That’s me, I’m around dropping :heart: when I can. But I’m following along. @Dr.ofSmokology its something I built from scrap wood and twine I use to tie tomatoes in the garden. Pretty simple build, just something else to try out.

3 Likes

im :eyes:, very interested in your progress…keep it in the zone… :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

Thank you, we’ll see what I can do trying a different way of growing.

3 Likes

Oh I do love them baby hedgehogs!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I was actually just admiring the screen also. What are the dimensions you went with @Turbonelson. I am considering building a screen to see how I like it.

4 Likes

i’ll definitely be waiting for dimensions. gonna have sooo much room

Il get you some measurements when I go have my evening visit. Although I think the screen may be a little small for real purposes, especially if you ever run photos. Anyway I’ll get you the dimensions in a few :+1:

2 Likes

My grow box is basically 2’x4’ on the outside. So the screen is 19x19 inches. The strings is spaced out two inches apart both ways. I just kinda guessed on the height, so I did some measuring and cut two legs. On the opposite side I just screwed the frame directly into the side of the box.

2 Likes

Still getting good growth from all the ladies. Been tucking the purple haze under the net. I’m getting ready to do my next drop possibly tomorrow. Going to try my luck again with a regular lemon cheese and try a fem purple cherry cookies crossed with apple fritter. Here’s where I’m at as of today.
Family picture

Purple Haze

Cream caramel

Californian snow

Hope everyone has a great weekend and keep it green

9 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap: great set up and every girls looks super happy

2 Likes

Thank you Silva, I’m really happy with the way this grow is going so far.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info! Right now with no scrog my plants are spread out about 30”. Maybe a 2x2 would be what I need.

Plants look great as usual. I wish ilgm had purple haze in an auto. One of the strains I would really like grow at some point.

3 Likes

If you’re thinking about using a scrog. I would check with @AfgVet and @Not2SureYet . I know there’s probably others but they are the first names that comes to mind with scrogs.

5 Likes

Haha already asked @AfgVet about her scrog. I’m sure I have asked @Not2SureYet in the past just don’t remember lol.

3 Likes

1 person that has the best scrog set up in my mind is @Myfriendis410 and @AfgVet

6 Likes

@merlin44 has the ultimate scrog set up.

6 Likes