Hey ho lets grow

Got the blueberry trimmed and jarred. Ended up with 2.43 oz of primo bud and 1.32 oz of smaller and popcorns for capsules later on.

7 Likes

harvest congrats…very very nice… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

Thank you Arrow, happy to be filling jars again.

5 Likes

If you all remember I took a clone from the auto blueberry early in flower. It’s still in the solo and has some roots showing in the cup. She hasn’t grown much but is building a flower. I’m going to let it go and see if it will eventually reveg.

9 Likes

look at u getting all experimental lmao

2 Likes

It was first a practice run on cloning. Now since it doesn’t take up much room, it’s a let’s see what happens now experiment.

4 Likes

At six weeks old my fast bud grow is not looking too bad. I’ve been doing a little lst here and there. I think I might have slowed down the purple haze a bit by retrying to fim. The Californian snow is showing what I think is the best structure of the three. And I’ll have another squatty one in the cream caramel.
Family picture

Purple Haze

Californian snow

Cream caramel

Hope everyone has a great weekend and keep it green

10 Likes

love your work Mr Nelson …happy and healthy looking girls… :ok_hand: :sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

:pray: thank you Arrow, your kind words are appreciated.

2 Likes

:monkey: :briefs:…out of likes again :roll_eyes:, whats new…keep on rocking bro… :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

All the ladies are looking amazing

2 Likes

Thank you Silvaback, there starting to want more food, so maybe they’re going to take off now.

1 Like

They’re lookin good, those fastbud strains are very fast the autos I’m running now are fastbud 10 weeks from dropping the c4 in water and they are right on the edge of being cut, and I grow organic which adds a week or two to most grows

2 Likes

You are definitely keeping it Green :100: :ok_hand:

1 Like

@MeEasy that’s what I was thinking. That’s the reason for training so early. Hope it works out. @Bulldognuts thank you I’m trying to keep up with my nute and calmag regimen more this grow.

1 Like

Not sure how I overlooked this journal but I’m trying to get myself caught up. These new plants look great and the last grow look really good as well. That purple haze is what I am interested in. I hope it bounces back for you. The California snow and cream caramel are loving life. Good work bro.

2 Likes

Thank you @Capt.Cola I’ve been running some autos to get my supply built back up. The second forum stomper I harvested produced a quart and a pint. I had alot of small loose buds that will go into butter or hash. Looking back on the purple haze guess I should have just topped. But I think she’s starting to pick back up.

1 Like

The ladies look very happy there Nelson :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you BStarr, I appreciate you stopping by and having a look.

3 Likes

Week seven and now we have a show. I’m still training the Californian snow. The cream caramel is staying short at the moment so I’m going to let it do it’s thing unless is streaches out of control. I decided to try something different with the purple haze. Last night I undid the ties and straighten her back out. This evening I installed a net i constructed. I’ve never done this before so if it looks wrong let me know.

Californian snow

Cream caramel

Purple Haze

Have a great weekend and keep it green

9 Likes